2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
 “[The Miami Heat is] telling me they’re protecting him from him but he doesn’t feel any symptoms,” Dan Le Batard said on the Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz Monday. “This doesn’t feel like the last time, right? All the doctors the Heat are talking to — and they’re the foremost authority on this stuff — they’re all saying hey, a second occurrence of a blood-clot situation can be catastrophic where you’ve got a death on the court.

“He and his wife want him back on the court and I think this might get messy because I think they’re trying to get the union involved. They do not agree with the Heat’s assessment and he wants back on the court… They’ve scoured the globe trying to find the doctor who will clear them and they’ve got someone that they feel comfortable about but that does not pare against the number of opinions on the other side here.”
http://slicemiami.com/2016/05/02/chris-bosh-situation-dan-le-batard/

Like expected, not going to go out silently
I respect Bosh for signing a 9 figure 100% guaranteed contract & not packing it in when he gets injured.

But if you only found ONE doctor to clear you.....

Last edited:
A man has the right to play basketball and potentially die on the court. And if a man wants to die while playing basketball, god dammit, this is a free country, you should respect his wishes and let him play.

I respect Bosh for signing a 9 figure 100% guaranteed contract & not packing it in when he gets injured.

But if you only found ONE doctor to clear you.....
Right.

Damn, this might get messy.
mean.gif
I truly feel bad for dude. You gotta look at the scoreboard on this one, Bosh...

A man has the right to play basketball and potentially die on the court. And if a man wants to die while playing basketball, god dammit, this is a free country, you should respect his wishes and let him play.
Byron Scott would clear him.

Would be such a great story if bosh came back to help overthrow lebron and the cavs

Dont think the league is having any of that lol

This will be an unpopular opinion, but I was discussing this possibility with an NTer regarding the Toronto Raptors. Let DeRozan walk in the Summer. He's inefficient offensively and I don't love his defensive effort. Norman Powell got next with more minutes and experience. Allow the Lakers to throw the max at DeMar. He's fool's gold IMO. It would take guts and courage for Ujiri to pull the trigger on such a move, but I ultimately trust him as a GM. Always have, always will since the Denver days. Powell is already naturally a better three-point shooter and certainly has the tools to likely be a better pro defender as well.

Masai's MO is to re-sign the talent then trade them afterwards (Nene, Afflalo) to get something back in return instead of letting them walk away for nothing.

Not to sound elitist, but your average fan will be angry if they let Demar walk.. while those who understand contracts, value, who look past the 20+ ppg, will be okay with the move.

I can completely understand and see why the Lakers max him out and want to bring him in, and I'd understand why the Raptors would let him go. It would kind of work for both teams.

This will be an unpopular opinion, but I was discussing this possibility with an NTer regarding the Toronto Raptors. Let DeRozan walk in the Summer. He's inefficient offensively and I don't love his defensive effort. Norman Powell got next with more minutes and experience. Allow the Lakers to throw the max at DeMar. He's fool's gold IMO. It would take guts and courage for Ujiri to pull the trigger on such a move, but I ultimately trust him as a GM. Always have, always will since the Denver days. Powell is already naturally a better three-point shooter and certainly has the tools to likely be a better pro defender as well.

I don't think that's an unpopular opinion :lol:

[quote name="Big J 33" ur/t/638376/2015-2016-nba-regular-season-thibodeau-to-minny-brooks-to-dc-byron-fired-walton-hired/90740_20#post_25725184"]A man has the right to play basketball and potentially die on the court. And if a man wants to die while playing basketball, god dammit, this is a free country, you should respect his wishes and let him play.
[/quote]

View media item 2017100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom