2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiana Pacers president Larry Bird said Monday he hasn’t decided whether to bring back coach Frank Vogel for a seventh season, telling IndyStar: “It’s no secret – I want us to score more points.”

What Bird has to decide, he says, is the best way to achieve more offense in a league headed in that direction: Change the roster, change the coach, or change both.

“I don’t know what’s going to happen,” Bird said.

He doesn’t know when, either. Bird said he will make the decision after meeting by conference call with Pacers owner Herb Simon, but he said no call has been arranged.

He’s busy, so it could be a week or it could be tomorrow,” Bird said early Monday evening. “What I don’t want to do is leave Frank hanging – there’s other jobs out there he could get.”

http://indy.st/1TrDdFW

Last edited:
who's the one doctor that cleared Bosh?

View media item 2017014

Doc%20Rivers%20Clippers.jpg

I'll just leave this here:

175x400px-LM-73841666_Clippset.gif

Can't wait for the new season of 'baskets' starring Chris Paul.

Nah, dog.

NO.

This can't happen.

Those of us who remember Space Jam, this is going to have such a different vibe to it, for so many different reasons.

Exactly let him do his own movie own storyline...dont mess with my childhood like that

Never undstood the love for space jam

Didn't care for it as a kid and really don't care for it as an adult

I don't see the point but whatever. I mean I'm already mad that Hollywood wants The Rock and Kevin Hart redo Jumanji:smh:

Might as well go ahead and remake Mrs. Doubtfire with DeAndre Jordan and call it a damn day then MOTHER*$&@$@#!

If Hollywood even thinks about touching Dead Poet Society.... I swear.

Last edited:
Kings coaching search lineup this week: David Blatt, Corliss Williamson, Mark Jackson, Jeff Hornacek and Patrick Ewing, I'm told

Who are the Kings not interviewing? :lol:

Look, man, Space Jam wasn't robbed of any Oscars or anything.

You just, there are certain things you just don't say.

You don't watch SJ because it's a quality flick, rivaling the best animated movies you can think of.

Nah, man.

It's Michael Jordan, in his prime, playing aliens, to save you, me, all of us. It's Bill Murray going out with a flawless record in basketball. It's the valuable lesson that there is no Secret Stuff; there is just... your own talent and abilities.

C'mon, man. You don't point out that it's not a good film.

You just... you don't do that.

A man has the right to play basketball and potentially die on the court. And if a man wants to die while playing basketball, god dammit, this is a free country, you should respect his wishes and let him play.

Not sure if you are serious but, I totally agree.
Let my dude go out hooping if that's his path. We chose our Destiny, let him play.

Boogie respects a coach who will keep it 100% with him. Which is why he liked Mike Malone, it's also why Pop would be able to handle him. This group of Kings needs an authoritarian to lead them. He's no offensive genius but Mark Jackson might be the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom