2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Larry Bird traded Kawhi Leonard for George Hill?
Don't remind me of that jackass move 
mean.gif

so Vogel's options are the Knicks, Rockets, or Kings.

Yikes.

I think Knicks would be best for him. High draft pick this year and Carmelo & Kristaps.... I also think FA signings could be big too this summer for them.

only downside is when Phil leaves next summer or whenever the new guys could step in and want a new coach and complete overhaul

Remember when Larry Bird traded Kawhi Leonard for George Hill?
View media item 2020559

Don't remind me of that jackass move :smh:

Sorry :frown:

Last edited:
vogel should go to kings or rockets

van gundy to rockets or knicks

would be crazy if van gundy returned to the knicks :lol:

y'all had Paul George and a healthy Danny Granger... i mean.... I don't blame him.

But if the Spurs are interested you have to rethink it :lol:

We don't have our pick :\ :lol: Only thing we have going for us is our best player doesn't act like a ***** & our 2nd best player is 20 years old.

If Phil hires Vogel I think the new exec. would keep him around. If he goes with Rambis he's out as soon as Phil is.

We don't have our pick :\ :lol: Only thing we have going for us is our best player doesn't act like a ***** & our 2nd best player is 20 years old.

If Phil hires Vogel I think the new exec. would keep him around. If he goes with Rambis he's out as soon as Phil is.

What happened to your pick!? Who has it? and why?

Last edited:

What happened to your pick!? Who has it? and why?

It pains me to say this....

We traded it for Andrea ************* Bargnani. Toronto has it but Denver has the right to swap.

Kawhi is to Kobe as Hill is to Vlade in their respective trades.

Good trade for the Hornets/Pacers, but an all-timer for the Lakers/Spurs.

Last edited:
Larry wants to ride the faster pace wave. He also believes that coaches have 3 years before the team starts tuning them out. So as crazy as it sounds, he probably felt like Vogel overstayed his welcome...

Frank Vogel isn't without blame though.

This was a stat from the end of March...
@TimDonahue8p9s
That was Pacers' 20th loss in games in which they'd led in the 4th quarter - Most in NBA. Win 5 of those & they're a 4 seed, 1 out of 3rd.
No doubt in my mind Larry got fed up with the Pacers season-long knack of blowing close games in the 4th Q. They lost to a better team in the 1st round, but had a real chance to snatch that series away from the favorites. They controlled Game 5 up until the worst 4th Q in franchise history. The coach shouldn't skate free from the slander.

I'm not as fond of Vogel as some people, but I do think he's good. Out of all the realistic options left, I'd be content with Phil picking him.

Larry wants to ride the faster pace wave. He also believes that coaches have 3 years before the team starts tuning them out. So as crazy as it sounds, he probably felt like Vogel overstayed his welcome...

Frank Vogel isn't without blame though.

This was a stat from the end of March...
@TimDonahue8p9s
That was Pacers' 20th loss in games in which they'd led in the 4th quarter - Most in NBA. Win 5 of those & they're a 4 seed, 1 out of 3rd.
No doubt in my mind Larry got fed up with the Pacers season-long knack of blowing close games in the 4th Q. They lost to a better team in the 1st round, but had a real chance to snatch that series away from the favorites. They controlled Game 5 up until the worst 4th Q in franchise history. The coach shouldn't skate free from the slander.

I'm not as fond of Vogel as some people, but I do think he's good. Out of all the realistic options left, I'd be content with Phil picking him.
Very solid points as to why I'm not too beat on him leaving.

I can see Jeff Van Gundy returning to the Rockets.

He still lives in Houston, the owner still adores despite green lighting his firing. Plus he's a defensive minded coach. The Rockets need that and they need a Coach that'll hold James Harden accountable.

Boogie and Frank Vogle would love each other because Vogle is a player's coach and will hold Boogie accountable when. He's teetering off the rails.

Last edited:
He wanted Vogel to play small & fast, but didn't give him the personnel to do it effectively.

This x100.

Also he declined Solomon Hill's option making him a UFA

Larry Bird also cut Rick Carlisle loose years ago too.
And that's LB's friend. Larry don't care.
Bruh he REALLY don't care...
@Rachel__Nichols
Larry Bird says #Pacers job is desirable: "We're Hoosiers, and we treat people - well, other than today - we treat people pretty good."
@Rachel__Nichols

Larry Bird says he and Frank Vogel spoke for about a half hour on the phone this morning, and that Vogel kept asking him to reconsider.
Why would you make this public?
sick.gif
mean.gif

Scumbag Larry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom