2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Bird also cut Rick Carlisle loose years ago too.
And that's LB's friend. Larry don't care.
Bruh he REALLY don't care...
@Rachel__Nichols
Larry Bird says #Pacers job is desirable: "We're Hoosiers, and we treat people - well, other than today - we treat people pretty good."
@Rachel__Nichols

Larry Bird says he and Frank Vogel spoke for about a half hour on the phone this morning, and that Vogel kept asking him to reconsider.
Why would you make this public?
sick.gif
mean.gif

Scumbag Larry.
Larry charged it to the game b. Savage

Larry Bird also cut Rick Carlisle loose years ago too.

And that's LB's friend. Larry don't care.

Bruh he REALLY don't care...

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols[/URL]"]
@Rachel__Nichols

Larry Bird says #Pacers job is desirable: "We're Hoosiers, and we treat people - well, other than today - we treat people pretty good."
[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols[/URL]"]
@Rachel__Nichols

Larry Bird says he and Frank Vogel spoke for about a half hour on the phone this morning, and that Vogel kept asking him to reconsider.

[/QUOTE]

Why would you make this public? :x :smh:

Scumbag Larry.
[/quote] I didn't like the comments he made about Hibbert either.

No need to air out former/current employees publicly like that.

**** that guy b.

Last edited:
walsh/bird/pritchard all have a pretty damn good resume. vogel is a good guy from all reports and have done a solid job, no doubt he will bounce back and get a head coaching gig again. all parties will be ok

Last edited:
Larry Legend is taking no prisoners. To be honest, the roster needed upgrading.

Man if you guys think Bird is a jackass based on his comments, you would love to hear stories about what he does to his son. I'm good friends with his son and dawg Bird is a savage b 
roll.gif

I'd argue the Heat did Chalmers a favor.

what about waiving mike miller?
Mike Miller's my dude, but he was expensive and breaking down.

how's that loyalty then bruh? if you repeating champs, you don't waive a player due to financial reasons and don't make an additional move to help the team out. the next year mike went out to play 82 games.

after that, there were rumors about them waiving haslem because of the same reasons. riley and the heat might put a front on like they loyal but dem **** aint loyal b
Waiving Haslem? Now I know you have no idea what you're talking about

During Lebron's last season with Miami, they were considering either waiving or trading Haslem, after he returned to the team for less money during the offseason.

Last edited:
Was it Oakley that told an NBA player to put your kid down so he could slap them? I remember Antonio Davis talking about Oak stories on Lebatard :rofl:

I almost forgot about the constant Hibbert slander from Larry.
mean.gif
Damn near tried everything in the book to get Hibbert to decline his player option. And once he opted in, Bird slandered him some more before he sent him off.

If I remember right, David West spoke up against that.

Legit savage.

Last edited:
Bird the god

Larry doesn't give a damn haha, sometimes you have to be real but what he said about Vogel :smh: but what he said about Hibbert :smokin

Lolz remember when bird first started with Indy and was seen as this savant of a team builder

Pacers come at you fast

Bringing up Kawhi is a moot point. Pacers wouldn't have had Paul George then.

I don't understand what you're trying to say but it's funny that they traded kawhi because he played the same spot as George and then tried to move pg to the 4

I'd argue the Heat did Chalmers a favor.

what about waiving mike miller?
Mike Miller's my dude, but he was expensive and breaking down.

how's that loyalty then bruh? if you repeating champs, you don't waive a player due to financial reasons and don't make an additional move to help the team out. the next year mike went out to play 82 games.

after that, there were rumors about them waiving haslem because of the same reasons. riley and the heat might put a front on like they loyal but dem **** aint loyal b
Waiving Haslem? Now I know you have no idea what you're talking about

During Lebron's last season with Miami, they were considering either waiving or trading Haslem, after he returned to the team for less money during the offseason.
I don't remember this at all. He took less money in 2010, then Rileys (probably) requested for Haslem to opt out and take less. But by then, LeBron was on his way back to Cleveland in 2014.

Lolz remember when bird first started with Indy and was seen as this savant of a team builder

Pacers come at you fast

Bringing up Kawhi is a moot point. Pacers wouldn't have had Paul George then.

I don't understand what you're trying to say but it's funny that they traded kawhi because he played the same spot as George and then tried to move pg to the 4
Funny thing is George was playing SG his first three years while Granger was on the roster.

First off, Larry is a savage. Wish he would coach but he told me once that player's make so much now that a lot of them don't even care to win. Understandable.

First story:

My buddy Connor got into some legal trouble back when we were in college. Me and this fool used to party hard. Except Connor partied way harder than me. One night we went out and got slapped but he liked to take zans and drink. After the bar he went to go meet up with his girl at the time. ***** was slapped driving (shouldn't of let him drive but it was literally a couple blocks away with his lazy ***). Literally the next morning I see him all over the news and **** for almost running his girlfriend over when they got into an altercation 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Dude damn near still to this day doesn't remember what happened.

So I went to his parents house the weekend after this weekend to check up on him this dude Connor was in SHAMBLES. Bird took him out of his will and everything. Took his car away. I'm like damn dude he really took you out the will for this one ordeal? I think he's back in the will now tho.

Another time I was at The Bird's house. Me and Bird's son used to smoke hella kush all the time. We would smoke a bleezy on the way to get the games and sit RIGHT next to his parents **** would be nerve wrecking. But one time we were chilling smoking in his pool house watching the playoffs (last year). We went inside to grab some food and Larry's sitting on the couch. This ***** Connor had the audacity to say he could beat me one on one in basketball in front of Larry. I was wearing loafers for whatever reason so I couldn't back down from that shrimp head *** *****.

I go out back (They have a fullcourt in their backyard) and I'm playing against Larry's son bussin his ***. I tried to do some James Harden euro bull **** and slipped and ran into the fence. I was bleeding profusely. Like real bad definitely should've gotten stitches. Still to this day I have a scar on my nose. I go inside and ask Larry if he had any neosporin and a towel to clean my nose up. This ***** goes "idk you gonna have to find it. It's somewhere in the house". I'm like ***** you live in a ******* mansion how am i bout to find this damn neosporin dude.

Then Larry started ******* with me. He ordered Giordano's pizza and we had to get it picked up. I'm holding tissue to my nose to stop the bleeding and this jackass makes me go pick it up. I'm like bro i'm bleeding still you really gonna make me go out and get this pizza. I ended up getting it with this big *** cut on my  nose still bleeding. Then we ate pizza.

The end.

Last edited:
If you ain't Greg Popovich, then your coaching job ain't safe if you don't get to the finals in 1 out of 6 years. 

I can see Jeff Van Gundy returning to the Rockets.

He still lives in Houston, the owner still adores despite green lighting his firing. Plus he's a defensive minded coach. The Rockets need that and they need a Coach that'll hold James Harden accountable.

Boogie and Frank Vogle would love each other because Vogle is a player's coach and will hold Boogie accountable when. He's teetering off the rails.

JVG would pull his hair trying to get Harden to play defense :lol:

First off, Larry is a savage. Wish he would coach but he told me once that player's make so much now that a lot of them don't even care to win. Understandable.

First story:

My buddy Connor got into some legal trouble back when we were in college. Me and this fool used to party hard. Except Connor partied way harder than me. One night we went out and got slapped but he liked to take zans and drink. After the bar he went to go meet up with his girl at the time. ***** was slapped driving (shouldn't of let him drive but it was literally a couple blocks away with his lazy ***). Literally the next morning I see him all over the news and **** for almost running his girlfriend over when they got into an altercation 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Dude damn near still to this day doesn't remember what happened.

So I went to his parents house the weekend after this weekend to check up on him this dude Connor was in SHAMBLES. Bird took him out of his will and everything. Took his car away. I'm like damn dude he really took you out the will for this one ordeal? I think he's back in the will now tho.

Another time I was at The Bird's house. Me and Bird's son used to smoke hella kush all the time. We would smoke a bleezy on the way to get the games and sit RIGHT next to his parents **** would be nerve wrecking. But one time we were chilling smoking in his pool house watching the playoffs (last year). We went inside to grab some food and Larry's sitting on the couch. This ***** Connor had the audacity to say he could beat me one on one in basketball in front of Larry. I was wearing loafers for whatever reason so I couldn't back down from that shrimp head *** *****.

I go out back (They have a fullcourt in their backyard) and I'm playing against Larry's son bussin his ***. I tried to do some James Harden euro bull **** and slipped and ran into the fence. I was bleeding profusely. Like real bad definitely should've gotten stitches. Still to this day I have a scar on my nose. I go inside and ask Larry if he had any neosporin and a towel to clean my nose up. This ***** goes "idk you gonna have to find it. It's somewhere in the house". I'm like ***** you live in a ******* mansion how am i bout to find this damn neosporin dude.

Then Larry started ******* with me. He ordered Giordano's pizza and we had to get it picked up. I'm holding tissue to my nose to stop the bleeding and this jackass makes me go pick it up. I'm like bro i'm bleeding still you really gonna make me go out and get this pizza. I ended up getting it with this big *** cut on my  nose still bleeding. Then we ate pizza.

The end.
Wow. All that info definitely added some insight. You came through with the details.

But damn g...remind me to NEVER to do some dirt with your ol' Marvin Gaye ***. One request and you sang like this bruh?! Only thing missing from the stories was the FG% and hot/cold zones in that 1 vs. 1. This is still your boy?? Sheesh.

Larry Legend is something else though. His ****** up childhood got him this cold even way later in life. I think dude was living in poverty as a youngin' and his dad committed suicide so the family could cash in on the life policy or some wiild **** like that.
tired.gif

First story:

View media item 2020688

My buddy Connor got into some legal trouble back when we were in college. Me and this fool used to party hard. Except Connor partied way harder than me. One night we went out and got slapped but he liked to take zans and drink. After the bar he went to go meet up with his girl at the time. ***** was slapped driving (shouldn't of let him drive but it was literally a couple blocks away with his lazy ***). Literally the next morning I see him all over the news and **** for almost running his girlfriend over when they got into an altercation :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . Dude damn near still to this day doesn't remember what happened.

The end.

repped. I love this site. Funny *** stories

Wow. All that info definitely added some insight. You came through with the details.

But damn g...remind me to NEVER to do some dirt with your ol' Marvin Gaye ***. One request and you sang like this bruh?! Only thing missing from the stories was the FG% and hot/cold zones in that 1 vs. 1. This is still your boy?? Sheesh.

Grow up. Dude shares a cool story and you try to guilt trip him as if he told us where Ray Lewis' white suit is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom