2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, Larry is a savage. Wish he would coach but he told me once that player's make so much now that a lot of them don't even care to win. Understandable.

First story:

View media item 2020688

My buddy Connor got into some legal trouble back when we were in college. Me and this fool used to party hard. Except Connor partied way harder than me. One night we went out and got slapped but he liked to take zans and drink. After the bar he went to go meet up with his girl at the time. ***** was slapped driving (shouldn't of let him drive but it was literally a couple blocks away with his lazy ***). Literally the next morning I see him all over the news and **** for almost running his girlfriend over when they got into an altercation :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . Dude damn near still to this day doesn't remember what happened.

So I went to his parents house the weekend after this weekend to check up on him this dude Connor was in SHAMBLES. Bird took him out of his will and everything. Took his car away. I'm like damn dude he really took you out the will for this one ordeal? I think he's back in the will now tho.

Another time I was at The Bird's house. Me and Bird's son used to smoke hella kush all the time. We would smoke a bleezy on the way to get the games and sit RIGHT next to his parents **** would be nerve wrecking. But one time we were chilling smoking in his pool house watching the playoffs (last year). We went inside to grab some food and Larry's sitting on the couch. This ***** Connor had the audacity to say he could beat me one on one in basketball in front of Larry. I was wearing loafers for whatever reason so I couldn't back down from that shrimp head *** *****.

I go out back (They have a fullcourt in their backyard) and I'm playing against Larry's son bussin his ***. I tried to do some James Harden euro bull **** and slipped and ran into the fence. I was bleeding profusely. Like real bad definitely should've gotten stitches. Still to this day I have a scar on my nose. I go inside and ask Larry if he had any neosporin and a towel to clean my nose up. This ***** goes "idk you gonna have to find it. It's somewhere in the house". I'm like ***** you live in a ******* mansion how am i bout to find this damn neosporin dude.

Then Larry started ******* with me. He ordered Giordano's pizza and we had to get it picked up. I'm holding tissue to my nose to stop the bleeding and this jackass makes me go pick it up. I'm like bro i'm bleeding still you really gonna make me go out and get this pizza. I ended up getting it with this big *** cut on my  nose still bleeding. Then we ate pizza.

The end.

Good story bro. People been sayin' Larry is a cold *** mutha ***** for years. Dude has no feelings.

Last edited:
View media item 2020732
The Miami Heat and Chris Bosh announce that Chris will not be playing in the remainder of the 2016 NBA Playoffs,” the team said in a statement released around 4:45 p.m. “The Heat, Chris, the doctors and medical team have been working together throughout this process and will continue to do so to return Chris to playing basketball as soon as possible.

Grow up. Dude shares a cool story and you try to guilt trip him as if he told us where Ray Lewis' white suit is.
Personally, if that's one of my guys...I wouldn't put him on blast like that. Even if it is the internet and he has no way of knowing. Maybe that's just me. I know some of you _'s out here are built different though. It is what it is.

Anyways, I gave @HoosierDaddy317 his props for coming through. Those were good stories.

You can untwist your panties now.

Wow. All that info definitely added some insight. You came through with the details.

But damn g...remind me to NEVER to do some dirt with your ol' Marvin Gaye ***. One request and you sang like this bruh?! Only thing missing from the stories was the FG% and hot/cold zones in that 1 vs. 1. This is still your boy?? Sheesh.

Larry Legend is something else though. His ****** up childhood got him this cold even way later in life. I think dude was living in poverty as a youngin' and his dad committed suicide so the family could cash in on the life policy or some wiild **** like that. |I

Dude came in with the pics and everything :lol:

Yep. I love Indy bro affordable sexy white women galore. No MLB or NHL team though 
mean.gif

Grow up. Dude shares a cool story and you try to guilt trip him as if he told us where Ray Lewis' white suit is.
Personally, if that's one of my guys...I wouldn't put him on blast like that. Even if it is the internet and he has no way of knowing. Maybe that's just me. I know some of you _'s out here are built different though. It is what it is.

Anyways, I gave @HoosierDaddy317 his props for coming through. Those were good stories.

You can untwist your panties now.
How's that putting him on blast if the story was literally on every news channel imaginable? But yeah I guess i shouldn't have spilled the beans on the will fiasco but **** was just giving an example of Bird's savageness. It's in the past now though. Hell, he'd even tell you the story. 

Sheesh I have hella stories. Especially the first time I met Larry. That **** was hilarious. 

I have good faith in Bird though. It's not that he's not trying to get talent to Indiana, it's just that no one wants to ******* come to live in Indy. Especially with bigger tier markets that are offering the same $ if not more. I have faith though. Now that PG is back in full force, I hope that will be a good piece to attract other players to come here.

Felt indifferent about George Hill but he played pretty well actually in the Raptors series. Hopefully we make some moves though.

Last edited:
Mj is a bum
And overrated
A talented bum
Sorta like melo
And would be melo status if not for pippen and his stacked teams
When he won his championships

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom