2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2020732
The Miami Heat and Chris Bosh announce that Chris will not be playing in the remainder of the 2016 NBA Playoffs,” the team said in a statement released around 4:45 p.m. “The Heat, Chris, the doctors and medical team have been working together throughout this process and will continue to do so to return Chris to playing basketball as soon as possible.

:lol: bro :rofl: so ******* suspect!

Ya boy Larry bird drafted miles plumlee over draymond green. Ya boy Larry bird traded kawhi Leonard for George hill. Frank the problem?
nerd.gif

^ It's so obvious that his hand is further away than the player behind him and it just looks like he's grabbing that player's junk. Why is hand down? Don't know. Don't care, either, but that's because I don't look for opportunities to lololololololol at someone doing something that suggests they are the gay.

Damn, Larry Bird putting it out that Frank was begging for his job. :lol: :smh:

I think Frank shoulda stayed though. He did great things with that team when they had a good roster and now they don't. It's Paul George and a bunch of dudes. Did Bird expect this roster to be some explosive offensive? Some of these front office people have unrealistic expectations.

Last edited:
i have a feeling mark jackson is gonna be the head coach of the pacers

and fired in a couple only to...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom