2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the beginning of the coaching search, I thought it was good they were casting a wide net.

But now that I think about, it really shows how clueless they are that they had no idea who to hire beforehand.

It's good to have a list of coaches, but the list should be set by the time the search begins. We keep seeing names added to the list almost by the hour. It's both :lol: and :smh:

your face is clueless
200w.gif

At the beginning of the coaching search, I thought it was good they were casting a wide net.

But now that I think about, it really shows how clueless they are that they had no idea who to hire beforehand.
I think that's more thorough than the polar opposite: holding one interview and having a bunch of others on deck, then cancelling them all after that one interview.

if Blatt was hired to nurture young talent in Cleveland, why wouldn't he work in like Milwaukee or Orlando and let Kidd/Skiles make basketball/personnel decisions

I think that's more thorough than the polar opposite: holding one interview and having a bunch of others on deck, then cancelling them all after that one interview.
View media item 2022804
Good point. :\

But I've said Puke was always the target, despite what they said in public.

Last edited:
OT, but anyone have any quick ideas why I can't see imgur images? Even on other sites, if I see a broken picture and click on the link address, it's an imgur pic/gif.

The hell?

Yep I think Mitch basically confirmed that yesterday. He said something like they made the decision to fire Byron when they did based on how much interest Luke was getting from other teams. They didn't want their target hired away.

OT, but anyone have any quick ideas why I can't see imgur images? Even on other sites, if I see a broken picture and click on the link address, it's an imgur pic/gif.

The hell?

Been happening to me, too for a while. It's probably a problem on imgur's end.

Yea i get that little question mark on a bunch of images you guys post.  Only way i can see them is to right click on the question mark and open in new tab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom