2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Papi had it
roll.gif

What team do you guys think Dwight is going to end up this offseason?

I think Orlando or somewhere like Boston.

I want Whiteside for the Blazers. His rebounding and defense could help the team a ton, I just don't want to pay max for him when he's only been good for a little amount of time.

Al Horford might also be a good pickup.

Dwight seriously should go to SAS
I was about to post that but didn't want to be THAT guy. I already think Conley ends up replacing Tony Parker this offseason... Dwight without a doubt would produce well in Duncan's position right now.

I think he ends up somewhere where he can be the guy though. He'd be playing third fiddle to Kawhi and LaMarcus and I don't think he wants that after Kobe and Harden
sick.gif

Last edited:
Naw mane Dwight still sucks cuz Lakers, Kobe, he laughs too much or something like that

From March 2013

"I'm not surprised by it,” Redick said, according to ESPNLosAngeles.com. “I would be more surprised when Dwight starts taking responsibility. That would be the most negative thing I can say, but that's the truth.

“You can't take all the credit and not accept any of the blame.”

Redick wasn’t the first former teammate of Howard to take issue with the All-Star center’s remark.

Jameer Nelson also weighed in on Wednesday, indicating that Howard should “take ownership” and “stay out of the media in a professional manner.”

Rashard Lewis, now with the Miami Heat, said, "It's disrespectful more than anything. We helped Dwight become the player he was.”

Dwight is who he is and always has been. This ain't nothing new. You can buy his lil sob story if you want, I aint falling for it. Much like a female that tries to play the victim and get dudes to sympathize over her, you can see right thru his games.

You asking me as if I were a fan or a player?
Player.
I'm a loudmouth... but I stay in my lane.

I would make it NOOOO SECRET to the powers that be who my preference was, and who I wasn't feeling.

But ULTIMATELY... and this is how I operate in real life, at every place I've worked... I'll do my best with whoever the hell the captain of the ship is. I've never been the type to "Nah, I don't approve. Can we get a real manager or something?"

Honestly can't stand dudes like that. Legit can't stand 'em.

You asking me as if I were a fan or a player?
Player.
I'm a loudmouth... but I stay in my lane.

I would make it NOOOO SECRET to the powers that be who my preference was, and who I wasn't feeling.

But ULTIMATELY... and this is how I operate in real life, at every place I've worked... I'll do my best with whoever the hell the captain of the ship is. I've never been the type to "Nah, I don't approve. Can we get a real manager or something?"

Honestly can't stand dudes like that. Legit can't stand 'em.

I agree with you; Melo isn't that type.

It's like if your boss had the opportunity to buy new computers for the office but he sticks with the old crappy ones cause he's comfortable with them. You'll deal with it but you won't be happy.

From March 2013
Dwight is who he is and always has been. This ain't nothing new. You can buy his lil sob story if you want, I aint falling for it. Much like a female that tries to play the victim and get dudes to sympathize over her, you can see right thru his games.
Exactly, want him out of Houston asap

If I had to guess. Dwight is a near lock to Dallas. As a couple of people have said.

Last edited:
Dwight to Dallas has the same 'Finals favorite only to be out in the first round' story written all over it with the same ink used on Nash, Kobe, Ron, Pau, and Dwight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom