2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught a clip from some sports jock talk show, forgot his name and it pretty much echoed what i've thought.

Not even saying Paul is better but the warriors had three all stars this year and the Clips didn't have any. Best player misses 45 games and yet LAC still was able to net 50+ wins and putting up 21 and 11 during the stretch that Blake was out.

Imagine LAC w/o CP3 during that stretch? Yikes. League changes on what's the definition for MVP though.

I would have given it to curry obviously, but 'Most Valuable' to a winner? It's without question CP to me. Best player? It's without question curry.

Last edited:
Dwight to Dallas has the same 'Finals favorite only to be out in the first round' story written all over it with the same ink used on Nash, Kobe, Ron, Pau, and Dwight.
To be fair if that team was healthy LAL at minimum would have been a WCFinalist. 

Think they were 22-5 or something that year when that quartet of pau/dwight/nash/kobe was healthy. 

You're saying cp3 was most valuable not by virtue of his play but under the condition that Blake was injured?
How do you define valuable? It's in conjunction w/LAC's success and his play together.

Blake missed over half the season and they still won 54 games. W/O CP would have put LAC minus both, so by simple virtue of blake missing over half the season and the Clippers still doing well, Chris has to be more valuable than just about everyone else, all bias aside. 

Last edited:
cat-peeking-window.gif

How do you define valuable? It's in conjunction w/LAC's success and his play together.

Blake missed over half the season and they still won 54 games. W/O CP would have put LAC minus both, so by simple virtue of blake missing over half the season and the Clippers still doing well, Chris has to be more valuable than just about everyone else, all bias aside. 

The award typically goes to best player on the best team. Steph was flat out better than Chris and everyone else and his team set an all time record. Hard to imagine the clippers coming close to 73 with a healthy Blake and if even if they did, Stephen was still better than Christopher so...

Seems a little biased bro

Lets be smart about this, Damian deserves MVP because he lost 80% of his starting lineup and still took his team to the playoffs and beat Chris Paul and the Lippers

Most money to spend in free agency, top 3 backcourt in the league, young core and good coach...

happy.gif
Beat the Warriors more than any other team this season...

Most money to spend in free agency, top 3 backcourt in the league, young core and good coach...

happy.gif
Beat the Warriors more than any other team this season...
The issue is that there is no guarantee they'll get a big time player in free agency. Loads of other teams have great talent as well.

It's going to be tough for portland moving forward because both of their best players are 6'2, making them very easy to defend come playoff time. 

I love dame and CJ, but if Dame is your best offensive scoring option, I don't know that doesn't top out as a first round and out for years to come, and that's if everything goes well for them in the regular season.

They've had a great season, but a lot of luck and fools gold may alter the true progression of their team and outlook on their team moving forward. 

Dwight to Dallas has the same 'Finals favorite only to be out in the first round' story written all over it with the same ink used on Nash, Kobe, Ron, Pau, and Dwight.
To be fair if that team was healthy LAL at minimum would have been a WCFinalist.

Think they were 22-5 or something that year when that quartet of pau/dwight/nash/kobe was healthy. 
Oh, no doubt.

But that's what I'm talking about has a lot of potential similarity.

Space Jam sequel!! No way... Why can't they just come up with another name... There will only ever be one Space Jam... It's these movies that have to be reinvented... Like Ghostbusters... Why!!!

stop it with the tough talk...if you was in the gym with him you wouldnt say a word if he elbowed you. 

Set it up since you his hype man!

Lol at a bunch of you grown men at that coming to the defense of a punk with a big mouth. Just cuz he plays in the NBA and had tattoos you get shook

Kenyon martin will always be known as that chump with a stutter who had the nerve to make fun of Alonzo mourning heart condition

Last edited:

I had high hopes before the season that year, but nah.

Team was too slow, shallow and couldn't play enough defense.

The Dwight-Pau-MWP-Kobe-Nash lineup only played 19 games together, and went 6-13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom