2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this dude a Warrior fan too
im an nba fan i cant pick a favorite team or player , i wish i wouldve figured this out at a younger age :/ my ocd legit made me pick one team from each conference , one team from the american league / national league , and one team from the nfc and afc .......i realized at like 21 that every other sport sucks and the nba is the best and realized that i love the game and not one player or team , except for the heat im def. a homer i love the heat i wouldnt be the nba fan i am today if it wasnt for them but im not a big fan of this years heat team 

Last edited:
This game 
nerd.gif

Is this dude a Warrior fan too
im an nba fan i cant pick a favorite team or player , i wish i wouldve figured this out at a younger age :/ my ocd legit made me pick one team from each conference , one team from the american league / national league , and one team from the nfc and afc .......i realized at like 21 that every other sport sucks and the nba is the best and realized that i love the game and not one player or team , except for the heat im def. a homer i love the heat i wouldnt be the nba fan i am today if it wasnt for them but im not a big fan of this years heat team 
What an answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom