2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can finally post again lol
roll.gif

i dont know. i think the bucks showed everyone in the league how to beat the warriors..... wouldnt count on them starting another streak again this year. 

Last edited:
GG Bucks.  Hindsight 20/20 Klay should have never played.  His low basketball IQ shows when he continues to take soo many shots despite coming off an ankle injury.  
how does low iq come into play? As a competitor he gave it a go.went through warmups and decided to play. His game is based around his shooting but ur mad bc he shot instead of drove to the basekt lol. This thread sometimes boy lol

Sad thing is tomorrow they will go back to being the Bucks. Greatest collection of overhyped average players ever assembled

i dont know. i think the bucks showed everyone in the league how to beat the warriors..... wouldnt count on them starting another streak again this year. 
so to beat the warriors you have to make sure that they play on the road the night before and go into double overtime , and have to have klay thompson coming off an injury and harrison barnes injured as well

75+ wins 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom