2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

One reason I don't like these NBA TV telecasts with Grant & Jerry...the embarrassing promos to sell tickets. "Guy's night out" package that comes with a hot dog, beer & coupon for a haircut
indifferent.gif
paging @rck3sactown  
they've had this promo for years now.... its not a great deal. I think its like $30 for that **** and its nosebleeds

not worth it
Damn... i thought we were gonna get a haircut and then enjoy a dog and a cold brew at the game.  @proto onslaught
tired.gif

I wouldn't want to go with you guys tbh

yall are still being jerks to me 

I peeped the thread just now tbh

Howard man :rofl:

I dont k ow what kind of NBA team needs a Center who can't score, is always mumbling in the media and never seems content with his situation.

Actually, Spoelstra seems to have an issue with Whiteside, Houston could probably swap Dwight straight across for Whiteside

Hate to entertain this, since the money makes it not the least bit plausible. But let's try anyway

If it was up to Spo I feel like he'd say yes.
Of course I'm being 100% facetious in saying that, and Riley would probably just find a third/fourth team and involve other big names where he's not losing so much but, I feel like the Heat players are the only people in that organization that respect Whiteside.

You never heard them
Before? Theres a reason why they are dubbed the worst announcing team in the nba.

When you are worse than sean elliot, stacey king, mike rice, reggie miller, magic johnson, bob fitzgerald, grant napier, the cavs announcers, and bill macdonald, nothing coming out their mouth is shocking

You never heard them
Before? Theres a reason why they are dubbed the worst announcing team in the nba.

When you are worse than sean elliot, stacey king, mike rice, reggie miller, magic johnson, bob fitzgerald, grant napier, the cavs announcers, and bill macdonald, nothing coming out their mouth is shocking

Bob Fitzgerald is :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom