2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend's dad lives in a neighborhood outside of Atlanta where Charles Barkley and Julio live and he just told me a couple weeks ago that Barkley actually has a girlfriend that he's been dating the past 2-3 years even though he's been married since 1989. It's basically an open thing there apparently...there's been pictures of the two of them at parties in the neighborhood and my gf's dad and stepmom have had dinner with them and everything. I guess the wife doesn't care as long as he keeps buying her whatever she wants.

My guy always comes through w/ that dirt and inside info. :pimp:

#WorldwideBucEm
#BucEm>Woj
#LegitMultipleSauces

Chris Paul definitely doesn't have any women on the side. He's lucky enough to have one in the first place. Heard that behind closed doors, he can barely last one round.

And we all know how Timmy d gets down

Boston reached their ceiling with this current roster. Someone like Al Horford would be perfect there but i think he'll stay in ATL.

Going from Crowder to Barnes would be a downgrade imo.

I haven't been able to watch a lot of NBA games this regular season because of a busy schedule so outside of the Hawks I haven't gotten to watch many other teams but hopefully things lighten up a bit during the playoffs so I can be able to watch all the series I can but of course the Hawks get priority.

Last edited:
You are right my man, there is nothing that really says Houston "we have a problem" as everyone has to beat everyone now anyway!

Yes, Warriors did give up a lot of points to a lot of teams and I guess Houston does offer some depth in it's rotations, but would that be enough?

Imagine for one moment that Michael Beasley hits form, together with James Harden, Dwight may recapture some of that old Magic form? Josh Smith might have a blinder.

On paper there may be quite a few that may suggest that this series could be a major upset just waiting to happen. But then in reality, we have to stop imagining and just take the Warriors for what they have been able to do and that has been pretty damn fantastic to this point.

she wasn't. when she was built like kendal jenner she got side-pieced. now that she's built like kim, she getting pabloed

Not sure what you're saying, but even the finest women in the world are not exempt from being cheated on if the marriage has been in place long enough. Have no doubt in my mind Kobe still steps out. He's just a lot more careful about it now. Probably holds off on the choking stuff for girls he really, really trusts.

You forgot jumping in the other hole as well :smh:

Don't you guys remember the real reason the Colorado chick was pissed with Kobe? He jizzed on her face :lol:

In the police report he was like "that's my thing. I do it every time" :lol:

Don't you guys remember the real reason the Colorado chick was pissed with Kobe? He jizzed on her face
laugh.gif

In the police report he was like "that's my thing. I do it every time"
laugh.gif

Don't you guys remember the real reason the Colorado chick was pissed with Kobe? He jizzed on her face :lol:

In the police report he was like "that's my thing. I do it every time" :lol:

Police report was comedy. "She wasn't that attractive"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom