Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never upset. That was you mate.

Just used you as an example so he'd know the difference between flaming and discussing.
You know, the difference between hurt feelings and disagreeing

Pellini is safe. He pulled the AD's card last year cause he refused to give him a vote of confidence being a new AD. We will see if you guys are right about the 4 l's cause I don't see it happening

Last edited:
I was hoping O. State made the top 25 after their showing against FSU.

After reviewing the new 25 and seeing Louisville at 25 now, I can see how their was not only room to squeeze them I'm but, that they didn't belong in.

I don't need to ask you anything, your response to Ali was all I needed to see about what type of "opinions" you have.

Armstrong has a better arm than Taylor Martinez. Abdullah has only gotten better, I've repeatedly touted him as an underrated Heisman candidate. Forcing defenses to load the box and honor the run. Making Armstrong's life that much easier. The defense is real under Pelini. Led by Gregory.
Armstrong was playing last year and was struggling to complete passes. He was the one playing against northwestern who completed the hail Mary. Sure he could have improved this offense but when I see it I'll believe it. Scoring on fau doesn't show much. Abdullah will most likely get his because dnofrio doesn't ever load the box.

And "I didn't even bother looking at the schedules"...lol, really.

So you haven't looked at the schedules, you just assume BAMA has a tough one and because Arkansas has the toughest and are in the SEC side with Bama, that it's apples to apples.

Ok, tells me all I need to know about you knowing, and disagreeing just because.
smile.gif

Thanks for the insight and your uneducated assumption.
had to work. actually i didn't assume anything. if you knew football you would know that since they're in the same conference and division, they're schedules are quite similar especially when it comes to their "tough" games. Arkansas is in the SEC West. As is Bama. They both have to play the other teams in the SEC West which include LSU, TA&M, MSU, Auburn, and Ole Miss. Arkansas has a "hard" schedule because they have to play those teams and a couple teams in the SEC East, no one else. Or would like Bama to schedule a game against themselves to make their schedule tougher?

That strength of schedule ranking means nothing at all. Watch a game and stop linking bum as* polls from offline. I don't have to look up their schedule to know they can't be dramatically different.

Stacey Coley run a route past 4 yards yesterday? Asking for a friend.

laugh.gif

And did we run some sort of WR pass/option reverse, inside the 10 yard line, or did I imagine that?
We ran some wildcat ******** with Duke who flipped it to Dorsett which led to some disastrous play that resulted in nothing but like a 3 yard gain 
roll.gif

Would have been helpful as well if the refs somehow noticed all those extra men on the field. I mean, it was really obvious and yet somehow missed it.....
Yea Dorsett was looking for someone down field but had to keep it and run out of bounds. Think that was on 3rd down too. 

@InsideTheU: Al Golden is 1-12 against teams that finish w/ at least 8 wins while at UM. He was 0-11 against conf teams that finish above .500 at TU
he needs to go.....he's too loyal to **** coaches

he can sell a dream like hell though.....i'll give him that 
which makes him a **** (?) coach

Bring back Butch (and by that I mean get rid of Al)

So you haven't looked at the schedules, you just assume BAMA has a tough one and because Arkansas has the toughest and are in the SEC side with Bama, that it's apples to apples.

Ok, tells me all I need to know about you knowing, and disagreeing just because. :smile:

had to work. actually i didn't assume anything. if you knew football you would know that since they're in the same conference and division, they're schedules are quite similar especially when it comes to their "tough" games. Arkansas is in the SEC West. As is Bama. They both have to play the other teams in the SEC West which include LSU, TA&M, MSU, Auburn, and Ole Miss. Arkansas has a "hard" schedule because they have to play those teams and a couple teams in the SEC East, no one else. Or would like Bama to schedule a game against themselves to make their schedule tougher?

That strength of schedule ranking means nothing at all. Watch a game and stop linking bum as* polls from offline. I don't have to look up their schedule to know they can't be dramatically different.

Ok, tells me all I need to know about you knowing, and disagreeing just because. :smile:

I didn't even look at the strength of schedule until this morning, to make sure I wasn't off base for thinking they had an easy one when I saw it last week.
It just so happened that I wasn't the only one that thought they had an easy schedule, the polls did to.

My issue wasn't with their conference play, at all. It's the other games, but whatever. You call it a tough schedule, no problem, I disagree though.

Yea Dorsett was looking for someone down field but had to keep it and run out of bounds. Think that was on 3rd down too. 

He means he's to loyal to crappy coaches like dnofrio who should have been gone after we lost to duke lost year.

Anyone in this thread still into sneakers? I assume that's why most of us are here in the first place.

If we ran at least 3-5 screens to Duke yesterday its a different game.

Coley is a great recruiter but he's to learn to make adjustments.

If Golden doesn't want to let some of these coaches go he will get himself fired.

I want Narduzzi in that case.

Conference games are the meat of everyone's schedule. SEC West has 4 teams in the top 15. That's 3 teams Bama has to see. Oklahoma (the team I said whose schedule wasn't comparable to Bama's) only has to play Baylor. And Mississippi State will be ranked before the season is over. Don't know how long or how high, but they'll be ranked at some point. 

Bama's schedule is tough.

Oklahoma's isn't.

Everyone's entitled though.

Yea we definitely are going to just have to disagree on this one.

With Texas A&M surprising everyone though, I don't feel as strongly as I did as far as just how weak it is, still weak though.

But we can feel different on this, it's all good

He means he's to loyal to crappy coaches like dnofrio who should have been gone after we lost to duke lost year.
I know.

(?) was 'cause I wasn't sure which expletive the asterisks were for. The stats about Al's wins and losses against good teams confirms my idea that he's should be gone. 

If Golden doesn't want to let some of these coaches go he will get himself fired.

If we score at least one touchdown after those two fumbles in the red zone it's a completely different game man. ***** disturbing we had opportunities to win this game. This is why I'm still optimistic about the 20th. If the offense can get some momentum with these two games we have a shot.

If we score at least one touchdown after those two fumbles in the red zone it's a completely different game man. ***** disturbing we had opportunities to win this game. This is why I'm still optimistic about the 20th. If the offense can get some momentum with these two games we have a shot.

Coley has had the same issues since FSU

Back
Top Bottom