• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lol at you just now popping up

good win tho 
When have you ever seen me post during an FSU game?

Answer: Never

Gon' somewhere tre-4
laugh.gif

Golden says defense making progress w/scheme, and they're not giving up on it. Says team needs to tackle better, get off field on 3rd down.

This **** makes my blood boil. How the **** is giving up 300+ yards on the ground making progress.

Things Miami fans say but only they believe...

Kaaya is going to be fun to watch.
Kaaya has an arm.
Kaaya is good.

Golden says defense making progress w/scheme, and they're not giving up on it. Says team needs to tackle better, get off field on 3rd down.

This **** makes my blood boil. How the **** is giving up 300+ yards on the ground making progress.
Exactly 

Michigan fans let's switch staffs. I'd gladly take home and who ever the he'll your D coordinator is then ours

Miami has allowed 200 rushing yards or more 15 times in Al Golden's tenure (2011-present). Tonight was fourth time allowing 300-plus.

Last edited:
Went to the Utah-Michigan game today 
laugh.gif

TBH I'm not really all that pissed about how this team has playing this season.  I was hoping for either a 10-2/9-3 season with close L's to the rivals or for them to bottom out so Hoke and DB could get fired.  Hoke is definitely gone, now hopefully this team will end up being terrible enough so that DB is too.

Since there is probably no chance they can get one of the Harbuaghs or Les,  I'd be cool with either Ruffin or Narduzzi.

I like Kaaya. He looked much better tonight at Nebraska, than he did 3 weeks ago at Louisville. That's good news goin forward.

Feelin let down by Stacy Coley. After last year, I expected him to be great, he hasn't done **** cept catch screens. :smh:
seriously let him run some routes

Things Miami fans say but only they believe...

Kaaya is going to be fun to watch.
Kaaya has an arm.
Kaaya is good.

You trolling is getting old, man.

My bad, It didn't start out as trolling, and really isn't trolling, it just comes off that way because the topic is always Cane Cane Miami,

Just never been in an all encompassing NCAA thread where 79% of talk is Miami talk.

Oh well, I won't mention Miami again this year, they are who I said they were, I won't rub it in.

Back
Top Bottom