Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$150 face value for $3  
laugh.gif

Nick Baumgardner ‏@nickbaumgardner · 9m 
Michigan ath. dept. says the Coca Cola promotion never received approval, shouldn't have run, and is being "pulled immediately."

If LSU is dookie the whole of the SEC is too.
Big 12 gives their 4th and 8th ranked team year in and out to the SEC, (TAMU and Missouri) both go to SEC and keep national Rankings on the reg, something they never did in the Big 12.

This SEC love affair is a popularity contest.
Missippi St beats a top 10 LSU and then LSU IS DOOKIE.(they are though)

If LSU beat a top 10 team and were 4-0 with Missippi St.'s record against the same schedule, they'd be top 3.

Those 2 teams are winning in the SEC as well. What they did in the Big 12 is a non factor as it relates to 2014.

What do you mean they are winning in the SEC "as well"?
What you mean is "they are winning in the SEC"

Those 2 teams are winning in the SEC as well. What they did in the Big 12 is a non factor as it relates to 2014.
Don't do that. You're unraveling the Big 12 narrative.

Lol everybody got pay increases off of realignment, a lot of the arguments make no sense nowadays.

Are you saying pay increases and money are indicative of success as it relates to TAMU and or any team who's better off after the realignment?

I'm sorry that question may have been to big for you? Let me ask simpler...

Are you saying TAMU is good because they got money from the realignment?

The ghost of Kiffin Past:

Former Southern California cornerback Brian Baucham is suing the school and former coach Lane Kiffin, alleging he was forced to play in a game while ill.

Baucham claims he suffered cardiopulmonary damage and brain injury when he played against California on Sept. 22, 2012, two months after sustaining a concussion.

Baucham's lawsuit claims he was ill before the game, but was forced to play by Kiffin. Baucham collapsed on the field during the second half and was taken to a hospital by ambulance, spending several days on a ventilator.

Tre Paulk got the boot In his fest semester at Tennessee. Cheated on tests and struck a female. What a dummy.

^^^ No kidding.
I mean we all have our beefs in here when it comes to Sports but, that was a Super Tacky post.

"If either one of these gentlemen is hired, the road to a Harbaugh gets much more probable.  Both Harbaugh brothers and Miles would take the Michigan job under the stewardship of Bates or Manuel,  none of them would come to Michigan under Brandon, so change is imminent."

"Yes, the days are dark in Ann Arbor for Michigan football, but it appears Bo’s boys are coming home to right the ship."

roll.gif

Yeah, OK.

"If either one of these gentlemen is hired, the road to a Harbaugh gets much more probable.  Both Harbaugh brothers and Miles would take the Michigan job under the stewardship of Bates or Manuel,  none of them would come to Michigan under Brandon, so change is imminent."

"Yes, the days are dark in Ann Arbor for Michigan football, but it appears Bo’s boys are coming home to right the ship."

roll.gif

Yeah, OK.
laugh.gif
 yeah I doubt they get any of those guys either.  I'm just happy DB is going to get the boot. 

Jim Harbaugh taking the job doesn't seem as unrealistic as once did though with the 9ers struggling right now, and him not getting along with York or Baalke. 

FWIW this is the same guy who had the Hoke news 3 weeks before it was announced.

:smh: at that article... The arrogance is at an all time high for a team that hasnt been relevant in almost 20 years

I have watched every Michigan that I could for as long as I can remember, but I am looking for something to occupy my day on Oct 25th when this "team" has to go to East Lansing... They are going to get dominated... I can see an 0-fer for first downs.

Last edited:
:smh: at that article... The arrogance is at an all time high for a team that hasnt been relevant in almost 20 years

I have watched every Michigan that I could for as long as I can remember, but I am looking for something to occupy my day on Oct 25th when this "team" has to go to East Lansing... They are going to get dominated... I can see an 0-fer for first downs.
I can see it happening this weekend.

mean.gif
at that article... The arrogance is at an all time high for a team that hasnt been relevant in almost 20 years

I can see it happening this weekend.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Arkansas over aTm, Bielema building the program the way it should be built and they're definitely MUCH improved over last season. Keep it up Bret. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom