• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rice ran the ball 55 times. 4.4 average. 

And their QB had close to 100 yards, and he was very good running the ball. 

...and they scored 10 points 

that's how we'll hold up  :lol:
What I was pointing to in that example is that a team could move the ball and milk the clock against aTm, in which Rice did both, even though their defense was absolute trash. They ran the ball because they were getting positive yardage almost every rushing attempt. If they were giving that up to Rice, I can assure you that they'll have a long day on defense this Saturday.

Vegas line has moved quite a bit since it initially opened.

Rice ran the ball 55 times. 4.4 average. 

And their QB had close to 100 yards, and he was very good running the ball. 

...and they scored 10 points 

that's how we'll hold up  :lol:

Yea I think we all like to think Arkansas has better athletes than Rice.

4.4 rushing ypc isn't all that bad. Makes favorable 3rd & shorts.

What I was pointing to in that example is that a team could move the ball and milk the clock against aTm, in which Rice did both, even though their defense was absolute trash. They ran the ball because they were getting positive yardage almost every rushing attempt. If they were giving that up to Rice, I can assure you that they'll have a long day on defense this Saturday.

Vegas line has moved quite a bit since it initially opened.
They ran the ball because they can't throw 
laugh.gif

We can and will score at will. Doesn't matter how long they have the ball for. 

Take your trolling elsewhere. 

Arkansas ran all over Texas Tech, for the love of god, who almost lost to UTEP and Central Arkansas. Get over yourself 
roll.gif

We waxed a top 10 team. Not scared. 

Gonna be at the TCU/SMU game this weekend. TCU is a 32 point favorite.

I wonder if they will be the favorite in any game they play this year.

They ran the ball because they can't throw :lol:

We can and will score at will. Doesn't matter how long they have the ball for. 

Take your trolling elsewhere. 

Arkansas ran all over Texas Tech, for the love of god, who almost lost to UTEP and Central Arkansas. Get over yourself :rofl:

We waxed a top 10 team. Not scared. 
Texas A&M couldn't score at will last season WITH Manziel and Evans against a terrible defense, they were gifted a pick 6 to open the 3rd quarter.

Yes, the USCe opening win was impressive, but I'm sure that means you'll destroy Arkansas since you know that same top 10 team barely beat Vanderbilt and was admittedly "overrated" by Spurrier. You haven't provided any legitimate reasoning to your defensive efforts. Can't wait. :lol:

Only two teams put a lid on Auburn and that was Kansas State/Mississippi St in the past 2 seasons.

Last edited:
Texas A&M couldn't score at will last season WITH Manziel and Evans against a terrible defense, they were gifted a pick 6 to open the 3rd quarter.
You mean the game where it was raining most of the time and Mike Evans was playing hurt? Of course the passing game is gonna struggle a little bit in wet conditions.

We held on to the ball for nearly 38 minutes against South Carolina while running 99 plays. We can "slow" things down too and play that TOP game if needed.

It wouldn't surprise if we were to lose to Arkansas, but I feel pretty good about winning that game.

Last edited:
Muschamp holds on at Florida, IMO.

Michigan, I have no clue. Don't think they land a Harbaugh or Miles, but that would make the remainder of my time here so much more enjoyable. :lol:

:lol: he's done after they lose to the Vols next week. Mullen would be the logical choice the East is wide open for the taking and will be for a while. Not sure if Miss St. can consistently compete in the loaded West.

who do you guys ser coaching florida and michigan next season

Can see Jim Harbaugh at Michigan if the 49ers miss the playoffs.

Couldn't tell you on Florida but it's not going to be Champ. The coaches available this coming off season is not going to be like it was last year. 

UF should back up a Brinks truck in Coach Sumlin driveway. He could win big at UF IMO

Doubt the boosters will hire a black coach. And he has a white wife just like Charlie does, double no no in Gainesville.

Not computing this Arkansas slander :nerd:

Not saying they will win but the team has improved quite a bit

This is one of my top 3 games to watch this weekend...too bad I'll be outta town and will most likely miss it

Doubt the boosters will hire a black coach. And he has a white wife just like Charlie does, double no no in Gainesville.
Already know but let a player dream a little bit 
laugh.gif

Why in the world would Sumlin leave Tamu for UF?
Easier path to the SEC championship from the east compared to the west right now. Proven offensive coach and would be able to get a good defense just off in state recruiting. Open the door for Texas kids to come to UF.

:smh:
:lol: why do yall still entertain and argue with that idiot a-friend? Block his *** and quit quoting him so nobody will have to read his nonsense.

Did it like a month ago, clean fresh air in here now.

Cept for the Georgia ho'se.

:lol:

You two are too cute.
Haven't been in here in 2 days, yet you can't resist saying my name. :smh:

Sidenote: If Miami wins on Saturday I'd have left, nobody took the bet though. It's still up of course, but I want something in return when I win. You taking bets @imlive365? Oh wait, Duke isn't ranked though. Matters none then.

Last edited:
I was about to say hollar at me after this week and I'd take the bet if GT was to win and sneak in to the top 25, since Miami plays them first week of October but, GT has a bye week so them being ranked when Miami faces them is probably not likely. And Duke isn't ranked so...no can do mate. No dice

Not computing this Arkansas slander
I'm not discounting them this year, they're clearly significantly better than the last two years.

But it is kinda funny how Arkansas fans in general seem to be downtalking TAMU's 24 point win against the best team we've played while talking up their 24 point loss to the best team they've played...talking about "it was tied at halftime though!" (Never mind the fact you were playing against a backup QB that half.)

Already know but let a player dream a little bit :lol:

Why in the world would Sumlin leave Tamu for UF?

Easier path to the SEC championship from the east compared to the west right now. Proven offensive coach and would be able to get a good defense just off in state recruiting. Open the door for Texas kids to come to UF.

Just like Charlie was supposed to open up the state of Florida to UT? It's an overplayed narrative, neither would happen.

Back
Top Bottom