• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hill has looked subpar sans the USCe game. Throws a poor deep ball and has been very inaccurate.

The loss of Kennedy doesn't help today, but you have to be better.

Def not being a prisoner of the moment. Hill hasn't been accurate and he throws a poor deep ball.

Hill does look awful and he wasn't very good last week either.

He's just not very accurate with the football, even when he has time.

Bro, I ain't mad. We're off today. No one in the SEC is running the table.
We're off today 
laugh.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at least 3 losses for A&M

Def not being a prisoner of the moment. Hill hasn't been accurate and he throws a poor deep ball.
mj shrug.....you've watched him more than me so it is what it is.

Looking at his overall numbers though, he's killing it. Think they said he's leading the SEC in all passing categories.

mj shrug.....you've watched him more than me so it is what it is.

Looking at his overall numbers though, he's killing it. Think they said he's leading the SEC in all passing categories.

Any QB in the system will put up numbers. However, you can't help but notice the lack of accuracy.

I'm on the phone or else I'd look up that post where I told a swaggering Jewbacca "would you be surprised if A&M loses 3 out of the next 4?"

Last edited:
 Bro, I ain't mad. We're off today. No one in the SEC is running the table.
THIS

After a good win last game, state had to look forward to #6 A&M and #5 Auburn next week. Still got Ole Miss and Bama later this season, all from 1 division.

WTF is that, USC?

never seen a cut block? or you have, but when we do it that means we're trying to intentionally injure their guys.

Sucks that the play ended up that way. I'm not a fan of it, but it's a pretty widely used and common technique. LWilliams gets cut blocked multiple times every game.

Kyle Allen laughing at Kenny. He's chilling on the sideline spittig game to the canera girl setting up his smash for later.

I've said no one in the SEC is gonna run the table, and I've also said I would not be shocked if we lost 3 or 4 games.

That guy that said Oklahoma and Bama both had easy schedules.....

"These guys make me laugh." (Richard Sherman voice)

SEC West alone is better than any conference in America if your team can make it out with one loss that's saying a lot.

Back
Top Bottom