• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then all those teams are above average, Arkansas could be considered average based on their record but I'd say off eye test and schedule they are above average too.

3-3 average
5-2 above average

4 different programs won National Championships during the SEC'S 7 year run. That's why the SEC is the best conference. All these other conferences not as deep and when other conferences had the chance to shut up SEC fans they got beat down in the championship games... besides FSU who while had a great team last year played in a joke of a conference.

Hope Jameis is telling the truth about the autographs or else he's probably done at FSU, no?

The ones who disagree are the ones who school didnt perform when it was time or they were on the outside lookin in

What about Arkansas makes them well above average?

What have we seen from TAMU that makes them well above average?

LSU almost lost to Wisconsin this year. They're well above average this season?

Do you even watch the games?
I'm not saying LSU and TAM are great, but you don't think it matters that they those 4 losses came to Auburn, Ole Miss, MSU, three highly ranked schools?

Kid can't get out of his own way. Don't think I've ever seen someone keep ******* up like this.
I think he finishes the yearn jimbo seems set on riding him out. Even called him mature in his press conference :lol: c'mon now he's a good football player but makes dumb mistakes.

Idk if you guys saw the ncst suspended 7 players for being in an off campus BB gun fight.

What about Arkansas makes them well above average?

What have we seen from TAMU that makes them well above average?

LSU almost lost to Wisconsin this year. They're well above average this season?

Do you even watch the games?
I'm not saying LSU and TAM are great, but you don't think it matters that they those 4 losses came to Auburn, Ole Miss, MSU, three highly ranked schools?
Which is fine... but that doesn't mean they weren't overrated to begin with. Just because a team loses to every good team it faces doesn't mean it's good.

Minnesota is 5-1 with one loss to ranked TCU. They've also handily outplayed every other team they faced. Would you support an argument that Minnesota is above average?

Jimbo is the man. He owned the presser today. The facts have been presented and nothing has changed in that aspect. Bearing any eveidence of money changing hands, Jameis finishes the season. While the kid has made foolish mistakes, none have been serious minus the allegation from the girl which brought no charges. If the eveidence comes out that he took money for autographs I'll eat crow but as it stands this is witch hunt by the media. It's disgusting.

Just read this because I was confused as to how FSU could find Winston guilty of anything in their own hearing, when the real authorities didn't charge him

http://espn.go.com/college-football...on-florida-state-student-conduct-code-hearing

Looks like this is where he could face punishment:

1.e.1 (c): Sexual misconduct

c. Conduct of a sexual nature that creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive environment for another person. This includes unwanted, unwelcome, inappropriate, or irrelevant sexual or gender-based behaviors, actions or comments.

Also found this interesting:

Florida State defensive end Chris Casher, one of Winston's roommates, who was in his apartment on the night of the alleged assault, was found guilty of violating two of FSU's student conduct codes for his role in the incident. Casher was sentenced to one year of probation and continues to play on the football team.

That's because he recorded the event without consent. Casher is one of the worst influences for Jameis, they've been together in a couple of instances where Jameis has ****** up. Crazy enough Casher and Darby may be key witnesses in the COC hearing because they both testified under oath that Winston and the accuser were participating in sexual a positions that would indicate a consensual nature. This was noted in the OTL report with Winston's attorney David Cornwell tonight. Not sure if Jameis could be held responsible for his roommmates watching them.

forgot all about there being witnesses when Jamies smashed the chick. If they said it was consensual under oath then jamies shouldn't get in trouble w/ the university. I do think higher ups want him gone though

Look, I know it seems I'm caping right now but there are definitely facts that's are being overlooked by the media which are an intrical part to this case. If the ANYONE is guilty of rape, I want the book thrown at them because it is one of the worst offenses a human being can commit. But I just don't see it in this case. I pray that Stan Wilcox our AD and a lot of brass at FSU is let go by our new president after the dust settles . The whole situation has been handled poorly but that doesn't indicate guilt.

Last edited:
forgot all about there being witnesses when Jamies smashed the chick. If they said it was consensual under oath then jamies shouldn't get in trouble w/ the university. I do think higher ups want him gone though
Wasn't it implied that one of the reasons there were witnesses was because one of them tried to get... involved? If so, how reliable is his testimony as to there being consent?

I'm genuinely asking; I don't remember all of the details of the investigation last winter.

Last edited:
@Nako XL Yeah I believe that was Casher once again if I'm not mistaken. Super sleaze ball on his part but he indicated that Jameis and him had... How sha'll I say this... Shared buss downs in the past. However, Darby was still present, did not try to get involved and did not try recording the incident and he gave the same testimony. Darby also WAS NOT found guilty of any misconduct. So that testimony should still be very viable. Another thing to note is one of the accusers best friends who was with her the same night knew and was "friends" with Chris Casher - suggesting that she knew probably knew all of them prior to that night. Conveniently she deleted all of her text messages before the police department could collect them for evidence.

Last edited:
:lol: wow he's probably been serving up the whole football team

real talk my high school is a D1 hub so I have been around a lot of top college football programs 90% of them have players smoking n serving

i know one profile player in country as of last year that was serving to his teammates :smh:

real talk my high school is a D1 hub so I have been around a lot of top college football programs 90% of them have players smoking n serving

i know one profile player in country as of last year that was serving to his teammates :smh:
I don't find it surprising teams that care about winning probably find a way around the testing I'm sure there's loop holes around it.

I don't find it surprising teams that care about winning probably find a way around the testing I'm sure there's loop holes around it.

I thought so too so I asked the reply was "they test us but let us know ahead of time the exact day of the test"

asked a former classmate on a top team his reply "long as we dont be wilding all in public or on video/camera they pretty much let it slide"

Last edited:

Kid can't get out of his own way. Don't think I've ever seen someone keep ******* up like this.
Do ya think he just signed the autographs this week or something?
lol. doesnt matter when he signed them. he keeps ******* up.

came to say kurt got caught with a qp (of what Im sure was some loud)

happy.gif

getting caught

mean.gif

Last edited:

I thought so too so I asked the reply was "they test us but let us know ahead of time the exact day of the test"

asked a former classmate on a top team his reply "long as we dont be wilding all in public or on video/camera they pretty much let it slide"
yeah when I was in school it was the norm too...most of ball players i kicked it with smoked

"The money and drugs were seized but court records do not reflect if the 6-foot-4, 255-pound Freitag was charged with a crime."

The hell?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom