• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

real talk my high school is a D1 hub so I have been around a lot of top college football programs 90% of them have players smoking n serving

i know one profile player in country as of last year that was serving to his teammates
mean.gif
I don't find it surprising teams that care about winning probably find a way around the testing I'm sure there's loop holes around it.
I can tell you when my boy was in college back in 02-03 an entire prominent, "disciplined," D1 basketball team was smoking in their dorm with the doors open.

It's not that big a deal unless the ncaa "randomly tests" and catches you.

Okay maybe this is the week that Bielema gets his first SEC win, too damn close for about 6 straight games dating back to last season. :smh:

Kudos to Henre Tolliver, a true freshman for doing a good number on Amari Cooper (2 catches - 22 yards).

I cannot get a pulse on who will come out of any conference at this point, so much competition this season.

Last edited:
Okay maybe this is the week that Bielema gets his first SEC win, too damn close for about 6 straight games dating back to last season.
mean.gif

Kudos to Henre Tolliver, a true freshman for doing a good number on Amari Cooper (2 catches - 22 yards).

I cannot get a pulse on who will come out of any conference at this point, so much competition this season.
Pac 12- Oregon

Big 10- Michigan State

Big 12- Oklahoma

ACC - Florida State

SEC - ? (teams at the top now can end up with 3 losses; shi*'s crazy)

Jameis out here sharing jump offs with his teammates? :lol:

For some reason I can't stop laughing at the thought of this. Might be his goofy *** face :lol:

Last edited:
that 3 percent chance we can give fsu their first lose and simultaneously eliminate them though .... :frown:

Last edited:
Death Valley is s tough atmosphere because usually the LSU teams that play there are pretty good.

MSU went down there and if not for flukey play they should have won by 25.

Fournette definitely looked good but its crazy how 27 has gotten phased out (from what I have seen of LSU)
Talent isn't the problem, more so youthful inexperience. LSU will be a serious title contender next season.

I hope Jameis hit a stupid lick. He signed 900+ items. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Jameis can front, I saw him play baseball live vs ucf and he signed everything fans handed him for over an hour.

Don't understand what the fuss is over Jameis signing autographs, he literally signs any and everything and has been doing so for a while at football and baseball games and fan day etc...Not to mention he hasn't been accused of accepting anything....Same thing happened last year with Clowney, Bridgewater, Tajh Boyd etc

Back
Top Bottom