• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never thought I'd see Notre dame get shafted like that. Ramsy wasn't even complaining about the pic hepics complaining to his teammates about not getting over. Dude should have st least waited till the ball was in the air.

Last edited:
You have to call it. It wasn't borderline, it was blatant.

Just couldn't do much to stop Jameis, until FSU stopped him themselves on that prior last drive trying to run the clock out.

Better showing than I expected. Getting closer.

You have to call it, **** was blatant

I wasn't but it's whatever. Defensive player was nowhere near the ball and didn't advace towards the ball till it was already too late.
Player on D was also the one to wrap up the reciver first

But hey.

Either way I guess it doesn't matter what your rank is as long as you make the playoffs

Last edited:
You have to call it, **** was blatant

I wasn't but it's whatever. Defensive player was nowhere near the ball and didn't advace towards the ball ti it was already too late.

But hey.

Either way I guess it doesn't matter what your rank is as long as you make the playoffs

That's not how it works you can't start blocking downfield before the ball is caught

That's not how it works you can't start blocking downfield before the ball is caught

Looks like the defensive player was the one who started holding first. The receiver should of raised his hands like they usually do but looking at it again he instead kept his arms down and held with him.

Whatever happened to Adam Muema...from SDSU

THAT NUT that left the combine because he said God told him he'd get drafted by the Seahawks and then he started following that Lord Rayel dude who was supposedly Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom