• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if no one going to look at Stitt for a HC, they should definitely consider him for an OC. His team was on CBS sports last week and his offense is nice. He was coaching against John L Smith of all people.

I feel like it's gotta be Les or Harbaugh to make everyone happy just because of the whole "Michigan Man" thing. I'd take Mullen but I don't know if he'd be fully supported because he has no Michigan ties, which IMO is what we need.
Les isn't going to make the Carr faction happy 
laugh.gif
.  I'm sure that they will probably have less influence this time around because one of their guys didn't work out, but it will still probably be enough for Les not to get the job. 

Besides Les, and the Harbuaghs, there aren't really any guys left that would be quality hires and also have Michigan ties.  Austin is probably the best candidate out of that group, but I doubt they will go the coordinator route.  

My gut feeling right now is that it's going to be either Mullen or Schiano.

Maybe Miami needs to pay off the right politicians to zone off South Florida like Allen does DFW and they can start winning again.

:nerd:

Dude, rhetorically asked why a HS had better facilities. I pointed out the reason is because that area is rich as **** and decades worth of boosters paid to make sure their tax dollars and donations go to that program (and similarly places like UT/TAMU etc.)

More so than Miami, who arguably doesn't have the same alumni base or rich *** old oil supporters as the Allen Eagles and is a private university with limited funds besides.

The 20 years of winning thing is to point out that you don't have 70+ year old boosters talking about their glory days playing at Miami. Your boosters are Dan Lebatard's age. That's all. I'm not even sure why all of you are so defensive
laugh.gif

Last edited:

A capable coaching staff is holding us back. The stadium and facilities is to me all a cop out. If we win the people will come. The Orange bowl was the same way it wasn't sold out packed every game. It of course isn't as bad now but for big games people shown up just like the OB. A stadium would be cool but its not needed for success.
mannnn the orange bowl was rocking because it wasnt so big

im telling you im around recruits all day they all talk about facilities, campus, and the perks like Nike schools and jerseys n stuff

times have changed these kids are all about having the latest just look at the shoe game with all the youngsters coming in

how you gonna go on a visit to this then go to Miami

They need to make this happen period

They don't want to accept the truth.

The new stuff helps. It just does with the kids these days.

OState is a perfect example, crap hole of a town, facilities and perks on point

Miami will never be what it was....I've accepted the reality and I'm ok with it [emoji]128554[/emoji]

sunlife is getting a 400 million dollar face lift and they're gonna bring the seats closer to the field now that the Marlins have their own stadium . a stadium in tropical park would be dope ...or perhaps taking out that joke of a mall sunset place..theres a nice amount of um students in the area along with bars etc for post game/pre gaming ....right next to a dorm and metro rail

Last edited:
I'm being selfish here but I like where the stadium is :lol: closer to my house instead of deep in Miami

Les isn't going to make the Carr faction happy :lol: .  I'm sure that they will probably have less influence this time around because one of their guys didn't work out, but it will still probably be enough for Les not to get the job. 

Besides Les, and the Harbuaghs, there aren't really any guys left that would be quality hires and also have Michigan ties.  Austin is probably the best candidate out of that group, but I doubt they will go the coordinator route.  

My gut feeling right now is that it's going to be either Mullen or Schiano.
The thing to watch is for the timeline of the Brandon decision. The longer it takes the more likely it's sounding like Hoke is retained.

The thing to watch is for the timeline of the Brandon decision. The longer it takes the more likely it's sounding like Hoke is retained.
Even if the AD hiring process ends up dragging out, Hoke is not keeping his job.  Not after the beat downs in EL, and Columbus. 

Arkansas/Pitt guys, what's your opinion of Jeff Long?  Sounds like he might be one of the front runners for the Michigan job.  

i moved to Westchester/west miami in 2012 ...im salty lmao but I stay right off the palmetto so not too bad
laugh.gif
I live a bit west of you in the Kendall area. I usually drive north and jump on the Turnpike next to Dolphin Mall.

It isn't THAT bad. Gives me time to pre-game in the car. I guess it isn't that bad since I never drive. I always offer to pay for the beers and split the parking so I can avoid doing that drive. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The ironic thing about this Chris Gamble PI call is that he's from Fort Lauderdale, FL. Lol. Had Chris chose to stay in-state, OSU wouldn't be in this game. Heck, USC dominated with Mike Williams, who's from Tampa. And two of USCs current top players are from Florida. A 1 star prospect from The state of Florida is a 5 star recruit in all other 49 states :lol:

that was such pass interference.

the dude is getting mugged... and the flag doesn't even come in that late.

re-watch it.

The ironic thing about this Chris Gamble PI call is that he's from Fort Lauderdale, FL. Lol. Had Chris chose to stay in-state, OSU wouldn't be in this game. Heck, USC dominated with Mike Williams, who's from Tampa. And two of USCs current top players are from Florida. A 1 star prospect from The state of Florida is a 5 star recruit in all other 49 states
laugh.gif

that was such pass interference.

the dude is getting mugged... and the flag doesn't even come in that late.

re-watch it.
3* not 2. Don't forget Buck Allen.

Last edited:
All of those players were top tier recruits though.

CG was only ranked relatively low because of grades iirc

So yes, 4/5* Florida players can be a great addition to your program when they pan out lol

Back
Top Bottom