Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn't interference

Ref really fell off the face of the earth after that game :smh: bag money must've been nice

The worst Hurricane loss for me IMO, was 2000 (or was it 2001?) against Washington. That game cost them an appearance in the National championship game :frown:

3* not 2. Don't forget Buck Allen.

went to school with Buck glad to see he getting shine

getting a 3* from Florida at a skill position is like getting a 5* from other states

Last edited:
I heard an interesting opinion piece on the supposed quality of win for FSU and loss of ND last week.

Basically, it talked about how fans and media both believed FSU and Notre Dame to be overrated the entire season until that game. We saw FSU struggle with Clemson, Oklahoma State, and NC State. We saw Notre Dame struggle with North Carolina (yes, the same North Carolina that was blown the F out by East Carolina at home) and with Stanford. Notre Dame's schedule up until the FSU game has been pretty terrible, especially considering that Stanford may end up with three or four losses.

Did we really see two great teams play national championship caliber football? Or did we see two teams who were undoubtedly seen as overrated by many play the football we expected to see them play?

Serious question here: Do we know anything more about FSU and ND as a result of that game?

Both teams would beat Oregon if that's what you're wondering.

So I can't comment on the field of college football because I'm an Oregon fan? At no point did I hint at that or suggest anything about having to do with Oregon, but I'll address your "concern" that I supposedly have.

The fact of the matter is that we don't know who would win. An argument could be made for either team in that case.

Just like folks think the SEC gets the benefit of the doubt ...

Oregon gets the same beneift coming from the PAC-12 .. they pretty much cruise every year (may have 1 hiccup) but in the end they fall short

Big 10 & Big 12 are like the annoying little brothers who you have to acknowledge because they are there

Overall though Im not overly impressed with 1 team out of the top 10 or 15 .. everyone has shown signs of possible NC contenders but overall nothing to make me say oh yeah for sure theyll be there

Just like folks think the SEC gets the benefit of the doubt ...

Oregon gets the same beneift coming from the PAC-12 .. they pretty much cruise every year (may have 1 hiccup) but in the end they fall short

Big 10 & Big 12 are like the annoying little brothers who you have to acknowledge because they are there

Overall though Im not overly impressed with 1 team out of the top 10 or 15 .. everyone has shown signs of possible NC contenders but overall nothing to make me say oh yeah for sure theyll be there

Miss St has

as long as they stay healthy they will be there

good SEC teams become GREAT national teams when you give them a Mobile QB and a decent running game

Last edited:
Dr funk's weekly (inser ranked team here) is overrated because they played a close game. It's almost expected.

No hard feelings. :smile:

Dr funk's weekly (inser ranked team here) is overrated because they played a close game. It's almost expected.

I only bring this up based on the discussion that a lot of people have had about these teams prior to their playing.

I only bring this up based on the discussion that a lot of people have had about these teams prior to their playing.

Oregon is ranked ahead of Arizona yet losing to them at home, how you feel about that?

That you had to use a transitive property to support that ND is overrated teel me that you're just grasping for straws. A lot of these teams still have to play each other, the ranking will shake out.

South Csrolina beat Georgia & ECU and both of those teams are ranked, they must be good!

lets hold all talk until about week 13 of the college football season

by then we will have a better vision of who will be in and out and who is good and not

Last edited:
[h1]Texas athletic director: With new rules, Longhorns will pay each player $10,000[/h1]
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/co...ules-longhorns-will-pay-each-player-10000.ece
 Patterson said UT won’t have problems paying the extra $6 million to its players. That money will break down to about $10,000 for each player. The money will cover college expenses that aren’t covered by a traditional full scholarship and give each player $5,000 in compensation for the university’s use of his image.

Oregon is ranked ahead of Arizona yet losing to them at home, how you feel about that?

That you had to use a transitive property to support that ND is overrated teel me that you're just grasping for straws. A lot of these teams still have to play each other, the ranking will shake out.

South Csrolina beat Georgia & ECU and both of those teams are ranked, they must be good!

I know the season will play out and I wasn't even talking about NTers and their feelings towards any particular team. I meant just the conversation as a whole about the two teams before the game was that they were overrated but the conversation has done a 180 degree flip.

Really I just wanted to put that point out there to discuss, not to rustle jimmies.

In the fairness of discussion, I do find it interesting that people called both of those teams overrated and then were like "whoa, maybe they're both legit!" after they play each other.

BUT... at the same time, a lot of people in here thought FSU was going to run through ND and that didn't happen.

**** up...you were natty or bust
Real, REAL talk... UGA could win out and be in the playoff. They're better than people give them cred for. Hutson Mason just needs to give them some semblance of a pass game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom