• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The sweater yams on that chick in the video.
eek.gif
smokin.gif
If i'm not mistaken, that broad used to be on Darren Rovell's TV show. She def gets the blood flowing to the jimmies. 

Yeah it wasn't that bad. 

Pelini seems to have gotten the ball rolling on coaches talking about the SEC bias thing :lol: .

Bob Stoops got that ball rolling a long time ago, seem like coaches now aren't afraid to hide behind it.

FSU probably has more quality wins today that Mississippi State but yea lets put that team 5th.

Lol wut? Clemson and Notre Dame are better wins than LSU and Auburn? Not even rankings wise just the eye test. FSU hasn't looked like a top team all season long. Think the Lou will take them out of the conversation for good tomorrow anyway though.

We'll if we're going off "eye tests" then they definitely gotta get Alabama up outta thee because I mean when's the last time they beat a quality team? Last year?

They did a good job on the 1st rankings. Don't know how Zona is still behind Oregon. But that's my only gripe. TCU should be in the top 5.

Didn't expect Ole miss to be there ahead of bama. They're not the same teams as they 3 weeks ago. The rankings mean little right now though. Those 3 sec teams still have a tough road.

Auburn v GA
Auburn v Bama
Auburn v Ole Miss
State v Bama
State v Ole Miss
Bama v LSU

If FSU beats l'ville I think they're good.

Damn I wish the season ended tonight.

Ole Miss still has everything in front of them. Unfortunately their season's is on the shoulders of Bo Wallace who went full ****** last week. Their defense is still good enough to keep them in games although they will be tested to the max vs Auburn. Playoffs in earnest start this week. So many elimination games in November :pimp:

so NOTRE DAME is ranked 10th when they were one bad call, from the refs, away from beating the #2 team in the country/rankings? lol this system is flawed as always, the SEC love is crazy... what if NOTRE DAME wins out? what happens? are they in?

Back
Top Bottom