2015 Mercedes Benz C-Class * S-Inspired - Coupe Pics *C63 Officially Released*

I still say $50K for a C class is the L.

Bro you coulda got a used Porsche for that, hell you could of gotten a new Lexus LS based model for that...all the possibilities.

But you must be really be into the C classes, just like some people are into compact cars for the speed and drag.

If you happy, that's all that matters.

I still say $50K for a C class is the L.

Bro you coulda got a used Porsche for that, hell you could of gotten a new Lexus LS based model for that...all the possibilities.

But you must be really be into the C classes, just like some people are into compact cars for the speed and drag.

If you happy, that's all that matters.

While I doubt I'd ever buy the new C, saying you can get a base model Lexus ls for the price makes no sense.

The ls is a huge luxury sedan, the C is a small entry level car. There are people that rather have something fun and more nimble than a boat.

I swear there's people on here that choose cars based of the higher the segment.

I swear there's people on here that choose cars based of the higher the segment.
Then the best suggestion then is to save … if you going to do something big do it big.

Based model LS still overtop most cars…But that's a matter of opinion.

I see where you're coming from but it's 2 different classes

I prefer sporty and more fun to drive the cars, a 3 series might be cheaper and less glamorous than a 7 series but you better believe I'd rather have the 3. Not everyone wants a big car, some people prefer having fun while driving

B7, totally understand...

Not to derail this thread...

Lexus IS F (Performance edition) 416hp High Performance Engine…Will give this bad boy a run for it's money...

B7, totally understand...

Not to derail this thread...

Lexus IS F (Performance edition) 416hp High Performance Engine…Will give this bad boy a run for it's money...

I used to own a 1st Gen is300 and loved it.

I think Lexus went a little too crazy with the styling of the new is but I'm curious to see what the ISF will bring.

Are there any specs on it yet?

The gas mileage is impressive on this
[table][tr][th=""]BRAKES[/th][/tr][tr][td]Brake Type[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brake ABS System[/td][td]4-Wheel[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brake ABS System (Second Line)[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]Disc - Front (Yes or )[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td]Disc - Rear (Yes or )[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td]Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness[/td][td]14.2 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness[/td][td]13.6 in[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]CARGO AREA DIMENSIONS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Trunk Volume[/td][td]13.3 ft³[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]COOLING SYSTEM[/th][/tr][tr][td]Total Cooling System Capacity[/td][td]N/A qts[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]ELECTRICAL[/th][/tr][tr][td]Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary)[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps)[/td][td]100[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]EMISSIONS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Tons/yr of CO2 Emissions @ 15K mi/year[/td][td]10.2[/td][/tr][tr][td]EPA Greenhouse Gas Score[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]ENGINE[/th][/tr][tr][td]Engine Type[/td][td]Premium Unleaded V-8[/td][/tr][tr][td]Displacement[/td][td]5.0 L/303[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fuel System[/td][td]Port/Direct Injection[/td][/tr][tr][td]SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM[/td][td]416 @ 6600[/td][/tr][tr][td]SAE Net Torque @ RPM[/td][td]371 @ 5200[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Wheelbase[/td][td]107.5 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Length, Overall[/td][td]183.5 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Width, Max w/o mirrors[/td][td]71.5 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Height, Overall[/td][td]55.7 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Track Width, Front[/td][td]61.4 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Track Width, Rear[/td][td]59.6 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Min Ground Clearance[/td][td]5.7 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Liftover Height[/td][td]N/A in[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]FUEL TANK[/th][/tr][tr][td]Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx[/td][td]16.9 gal[/td][/tr][tr][td]Aux Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx[/td][td]N/A gal[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]INTERIOR DIMENSIONS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Passenger Capacity[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Passenger Volume[/td][td]85.7 ft³[/td][/tr][tr][td]Front Head Room[/td][td]37.2 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Front Leg Room[/td][td]43.9 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Front Shoulder Room[/td][td]54.4 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Front Hip Room[/td][td]54.1 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Second Head Room[/td][td]36.7 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Second Leg Room[/td][td]30.6 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Second Shoulder Room[/td][td]52.7 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Second Hip Room[/td][td]53.7 in[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]MILEAGE[/th][/tr][tr][td]EPA Fuel Economy Est - Hwy[/td][td]23 MPG[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cruising Range - City[/td][td]270.40 mi[/td][/tr][tr][td]EPA Fuel Economy Est - City[/td][td]16 MPG[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fuel Economy Est-Combined[/td][td]18 MPG[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cruising Range - Hwy[/td][td]388.70 mi[/td][/tr][tr][td]EPA MPG Equivalent - City[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]EPA MPG Equivalent - Hwy[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]EPA MPG Equivalent - Combined[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]Battery Range[/td][td]N/A mi[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]STEERING[/th][/tr][tr][td]Steering Type[/td][td]Rack-Pinion[/td][/tr][tr][td]Steering Ratio :smile:1), Overall[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lock to Lock Turns (Steering)[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb[/td][td]33.5 ft[/td][/tr][tr][td]Turning Diameter - Wall to Wall[/td][td]N/A ft[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]SUSPENSION[/th][/tr][tr][td]Suspension Type - Front[/td][td]Double Wishbone[/td][/tr][tr][td]Suspension Type - Rear[/td][td]Multi-Link[/td][/tr][tr][td]Suspension Type - Front (Cont.)[/td][td]Double Wishbone[/td][/tr][tr][td]Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.)[/td][td]Multi-Link[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shock Absorber Diameter - Front[/td][td]N/A mm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear[/td][td]N/A mm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front[/td][td]N/A in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Rear[/td][td]N/A in[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]TIRES[/th][/tr][tr][td]Front Tire Size[/td][td]P225/40YR19[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rear Tire Size[/td][td]P255/35YR19[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spare Tire Size[/td][td]Compact[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]TRAILERING[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt.[/td][td]N/A lbs[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt.[/td][td]N/A lbs[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt.[/td][td]N/A lbs[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt.[/td][td]N/A lbs[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]TRANSMISSION[/th][/tr][tr][td]Drivetrain[/td][td]Rear Wheel Drive[/td][/tr][tr][td]Trans Type[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]Trans Description Cont.[/td][td]Automatic w/OD[/td][/tr][tr][td]First Gear Ratio :smile:1)[/td][td]4.60[/td][/tr][tr][td]Second Gear Ratio :smile:1)[/td][td]2.72[/td][/tr][tr][td]Third Gear Ratio :smile:1)[/td][td]1.86[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fourth Gear Ratio :smile:1)[/td][td]1.46[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fifth Gear Ratio :smile:1)[/td][td]1.23[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sixth Gear Ratio :smile:1)[/td][td]1.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reverse Ratio :smile:1)[/td][td]2.18[/td][/tr][tr][td]Clutch Size[/td][td]N/A in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Final Drive Axle Ratio :smile:1)[/td][td]2.94[/td][/tr][tr][td]Seventh Gear Ratio :smile:1)[/td][td]0.82[/td][/tr][tr][td]Eighth Gear Ratio :smile:1)[/td][td]0.68[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]VEHICLE[/th][/tr][tr][td]EPA Classification[/td][td]Subcompact Cars[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]WEIGHT INFORMATION[/th][/tr][tr][td]Base Curb Weight[/td][td]3780 lbs[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]WHEELS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Front Wheel Size[/td][td]19 X 8.5 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rear Wheel Size[/td][td]19 X 9.5 in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spare Wheel Size[/td][td]Compact in[/td][/tr][tr][td]Front Wheel Material[/td][td]Forged Aluminum[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rear Wheel Material[/td][td]Forged Aluminum[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spare Wheel Material[/td][td]Steel[/td][/tr][/table]

While I doubt I'd ever buy the new C, saying you can get a base model Lexus ls for the price makes no sense.

The ls is a huge luxury sedan, the C is a small entry level car. There are people that rather have something fun and more nimble than a boat.

stop RFX youre making way too much sense

an fyi there are a lot of ppl on NT like that

Last edited:
I see where you're coming from but it's 2 different classes

I prefer sporty and more fun to drive the cars, a 3 series might be cheaper and less glamorous than a 7 series but you better believe I'd rather have the 3. Not everyone wants a big car, some people prefer having fun while driving

while i do like a8s and S class etc

same............i love sportier smaller compacts

Y'all can keep those S class and 750s no way i'd wanna whip that everyday. Give me a A5/6 or 330/335/535/550 all day. Half of the dudes that own em can't even park em anyway.

Y'all can keep those S class and 750s no way i'd wanna whip that everyday. Give me a A5/6 or 330/335/535/550 all day. Half of the dudes that own em can't even park em anyway.

Curious, what's your DD?

330 over an S class?

Think about what you're saying youngin

laugh.gif
 @ Slete. I was thinking the same thing.  These guys must be young.

I'm like 34 years old with a daughter. A compact car is not going to do it for me. Not to add my height...

But then again, there's guys who like those small cars and has families.

Dudes just talking to talk. At different points in your life there are reasons for buying or having a specific car. If I had a big family no way Im gonna have a 3 series over a SClass.

Talking to my brother about where we're going to take our dog to be cremated...Never done it before, Pops use to throw em' in the trash or leave em' @ the park before dying. We want to handle her death properly since this dog was the definition of a real one. Always held down the fam, bit everyone who passed my gate that wasn't fam, all that good stuff...

In comes my OG uncle
talking about price matching whatever quote I get and he'll do it himself AAAND he'll throw in a free urn. Sad part is Unc wasn't even trolling. I'm speechless y'all

RIP to your dog |I.

Pretty much...

I mean an S class is a marvel, a beautiful machine without a doubt.

Yes I can drive it everyday and pretty much anywhere I want

Would I have more fun taking a m3 or modded 335 or whatever entry level model of the German big 3 on a nice spirited drive or a nice track day?

Call me crazy but I like to experience pleasure when I drive, while an s class is a awesome vehicle it doesn't put that smile on my face as something more nimble.

Either way I love cars in general and don't really hate on anything other than those ridiculous "donk" cars so whatever float your boat is fine with me lol. Sorry if I derailed this thread in anyway. I'm a big fan of the new C and I hope I can drive one soon

Last edited:
He was right tho it doesnt matter what he drives that was a stupid comment by me. Being petty I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom