2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I don't watch college ball so idk nun abt all these dudes besides the stuff yall post but I was actually looking forward to having a big man on our squad. I guess another guard isnt so bad
we have holes everywhere so best player available is the way to go. would've preferred Towns but we're still getting an impact player on a rookie contract. love our future either way.

Russell is more NBA ready than Mudiay they say.

Mudiay has been compared to Russell because of his size and speed/strength.

They're also saying Phila kind of likes Mudiay and there's a great chance he could go there instead of Russell.

I could see the Knicks drafting Kaminsky. If they do, I'm officially done with the Knicks.

Remember a few years ago when they were saying we were drafting Jimmer?!?!?! ******* ****, I was bailing on this team if that happened.

With no pick in 2016 I highly doubt we draft a euro. These guys arent coming over anytime soon and we cant afford to suck. Literally.

Last edited:
You're right. I'm just mad. I'll take back what I said about phil until training camp. If he can't make moves, then he's washed.

@AllisonPapson: MTA conductor attacked by a squirrel in the #Bronx at the Woodlawn station at 4:30pm; the squirrel bit the conductor in the finger.

View media item 1542454

i keep looking at this pic, ain't part of this dude's job is to make us feel good about the future ?

shouldn't he have given the the fans there the old calm down wave of the hands with a smile like " we got this" ....

he looks like his daughters kidnappers just fired "that shot" over the phone and hung up on him :smh:

am I wrong ?

@AllisonPapson: MTA conductor attacked by a squirrel in the #Bronx at the Woodlawn station at 4:30pm; the squirrel bit the conductor in the finger.
Lmao 
laugh.gif

i have a feeling the 6ers are gonna take Mudiay....him & Embiid/Noel in the PnR would be lethal

from Alan Hahn, basically the same thinking as my post but goes into more detail:

That leaves the 76ers, who would be targeting a guard anyway because they have Nerlens Noel and Joel Embiid from the previous two drafts. Do they go for Mudiay, the big, athletic guard who already has some pro experience playing in China and could be their next generation Allen Iverson? Or do they take Russell, who is more of a facilitator and outside shooter?

Right now, I believe Philadelphia goes with Mudiay. His athleticism in pick-and-roll with Noel and Embiid, surrounded by shooters the team found this past season in Hollis Thompson and Robert Covington, would make for a very intriguing young group.

Last edited:
Speaking of squirrels

I randomly searched for a conkers bad fur day app on iOS yesterday, was disappointed to find nothing :frown:

Can we change this to the official squirrel thread?

Or maybe the Knicks luck will change if they change the team name to the New York Fighting Squirrels.

Last edited:
i keep looking at this pic, ain't part of this dude's job is to make us feel good about the future ?

shouldn't he have given the the fans there the old calm down wave of the hands with a smile like " we got this" ....

he looks like his daughters kidnappers just fired "that shot" over the phone and hung up on him
mean.gif

am I wrong ?
You right on Steve Mills dude got no faith in this picture 
mean.gif

These next couple weeks going to be straight comedy and confusion until the draft in here 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom