2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Is it fair to say jordan clarkson has the worst agent in the nba? He need to fire his agent and go find rashard lewis' agent asap.

Man, these numbers just making me regret not taking basketball seriously.

I had the tools when I was 14 :smh:.

They getting man

$17.5M AAV for Evan MF'ing Turner.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Wowwwwwwwwwwwww. EVERYONE GETTIN' PAID, BOY!

Brad Stevens should get commission on that contract from Portland along with Turner's agent.
laugh.gif

If you're a lowly fringe player on the market and ain't satisfied yet, you officially gotta think about taking a 1 year deal with the Celtics for that Evan Turner bailout special.

Last edited:
After signing Evan Turner for that much money and having Dame and CJ there's no way that the Blazers are gonna match whatever big contract Crabbe is about to get. I want him on the Sixers.

Which at this point will get you Wright with the way this free agency is working.

I wouldn't mind Solomon Hill. He's look for $9-12M.
Bhz thoughts?

I like it.

Parsons was really the only wing we could acquire that gave us the best chance at improving. I'm 100% in on it, but there is a possibility that Parsons could be damaged goods. At the end of the day, he's better than every wing we've had since acquiring Rudy. Versatile enough to play the 4 during long stretches and can actually SHOOT.

I just hope we have a few more moves up our sleeve. We still need to address our SG position with TA being the only player at the position currently. Get everyone back healthy and we definitely competing for homecourt next year.

Very risky move, but Parsons is one of the guys everyone been fussing at the Grizz to get for the longest. A guy capable of knocking down the 3 ball and will complement our bigs well.

I do wish we kept Lance now. I don't see us getting anything better at $9M (which is basically what Lance would've made). Keeping Lance on board with a much better roster than last year's injured roster could have done us some good. I'll see what happens, though.

Last edited:
My body is ready to see Playoff Grizzlies back beating people up in the postseason :pimp:

After signing Evan Turner for that much money and having Dame and CJ there's no way that the Blazers are gonna match whatever big contract Crabbe is about to get. I want him on the Sixers.

Sixers better steal him.

Back
Top Bottom