2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Evan Fournier  - G/F - Magic

Evan Fournier received a five-year, $85 million contract extension to stay with the Magic.

The Magic went over the top to clear out cap space, so there was almost no chance they were going to miss out on Fournier. Former coach Scott Skiles trusted Fournier in a big way, helping the Frenchman average a career-high 15.4 points per game. Now that Victor Oladipo is gone, the 23-year-old wing should get plenty of shots headed his way. He'll get minutes in the mid 30s with coach Frank Vogel as a mid-round fantasy target in standard leagues.

Parsons isnt that good and dallas knows the extent of parson's knees.

What is considered not that good?

I don't think anyone claiming him to be an all-star. I'm not concerned with the contract more so than I am about his talent. To tell me his talent isn't on the level of any high level 3D guy is crazy. If he can give you 16/5/5 and shoot 37-40% from 3, while playing solid defense...I don't know what else you expect out of him. That still doesn't step away from the fact he's better than any wing Conley, Zbo and Marc have played with since Rudy.

Steph is gonna get 150 + easy next year , maybe 201 million to best LeBron or something
Ego battle for highest paid next season

I wanted to forget about Jordan Clarkson.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Bruh how are you giving hometown discounts IN THIS MARKET? HOW?! To a front office that prioritized its first call at 12:01AM on Timofey mother ******* Mozgov.
laugh.gif

Smart dumb *****.

Also, my main concern is his knees as it relates to the contract. His performance if he's healthy? I'm not worried about. He's good enough for what this team can get if they're trying to keep things going with the core.

Back
Top Bottom