2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

CmTjuxuWIAATdk_.jpg

View media item 2088205

Last edited:
How does Parson keep getting a check? I was happy when the rockets didn't reach for him, but did he play at all in Dallas :x every time I saw him he was in a suit

Overpays so far: Mosgov, Turner, Hill, Delly (slightly depending on the Bucks PG situation)

Steals: Fournier, Jefferson, Lin
Agree with everything except Delly
Bayless just left to the 76ers
He's the new backup PG

Forgot Parsons, easily an over pay, he's not as good as he thinks he is, and his knees are shot.

Well he essentially is on the same deal he was last year so can't say it's an overpay if he still puts up the same numbers.

As for JC he was going to get that deal or slightly more anyway one way or another just the structure is more beneficial to him now.

Overpays so far: Mosgov, Turner, Hill, Delly (slightly depending on the Bucks PG situation)

Steals: Fournier, Jefferson, Lin

Forgot Parsons, easily an over pay, he's not as good as he thinks he is, and his knees are shot.

he's a legit player and a very productive player when he plays. obviously, there are risks and red flags with his injury, but that's the same with beal as well

Being very disrespectful 

How? He made a choice to throw away his career. He already was suspended previously. Still didn't learn. He choose drugs over ball.

Edit

Windhorst is saying dwade may end up with the Knicks if he really leaves Miami [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
Parsons is not as good as the numbers he put up in Dallas. Also needs the ball in his hands to be effective and doubt he gets it in Memphis. Plays little defense but somehow has the rep of a defender. He's one of those players that's only good as a number 1 option but not good enough to be a #1 option

Last edited:
Parsons is not as good as the numbers he put up in Dallas. Also needs the ball in his hands to be effective and doubt he gets it in Memphis. He's one of those players that's only good as a number 1 option but not good enough to be a #1 option
How will he not have the ball in Memphis breh

Congrats to my brother! @matthewdelly on his deal! Good luck in Milwaukee! Very deserving to you and your family. 1
— LeBron James (@KingJames) July 1, 2016
Congrats to my brother Big fella Mozzie on the deal with the Lakers!! Enjoy LA. Dinner on you
— LeBron James (@KingJames) July 1, 2016

lebron might as well be an agent as well :lol:
clearing space for dwade :nerd:
LeBron getting rid of the white people from the team
Watch K Love get traded soon

Back
Top Bottom