2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

What happen to that dude that got called up from the D League and made the game winning shot in his first nba game? I think he played for the Jazz.

He could get some money this off-season the way money is flying.

Whichever team remembers his name will give him 8 million a year.

Crazy how Rondo was considered a top PG with Rose and Cp3 at one point but Nets would rather sign Jeremy Lin before they sign Rondo. The fall off is real.

Delly really loves those Coronas huh :rofl:

Austin Rivers finna go from "he's only in the league because his dad isnthe coach/GM" to 4/40mil.

Such a period to exist.

Delly really loves those Coronas huh :rofl:

Austin Rivers finna go from "he's only in the league because his dad isnthe coach/GM" to 4/40mil.

Such a period to exist.
We were all agreeing just a few years ago that Austin would go the way of freddete

What a period indeed

Gotta say afterr getting home from work and seeing what the bucks have done Im quite happy with it.

The Evan Turner deal and Juice getting loose are definitely be biggest stories of the day.

Damn, OJ.

I know the cap is way up but come on man. Dudes scoring 4ppg should not be getting these kind of paydays.  Ridiculous. NBA wildin

OJ gotta disconnect from social media. Seeing all these contracts would have me sick pouring a 4 in each liter of sprite, Snapple or whatever I can find in the fridge :lol:

What happen to that dude that got called up from the D League and made the game winning shot in his first nba game? I think he played for the Jazz.

He could get some money this off-season the way money is flying.
His name was Sundiata Gainees and it was against the Cavs. One of the wildest things ever.

The Marv Albert call on that shot too..

Last edited:
I'm not going to lie. I want to see KD play in the Warriors. That team would be EPIC. There is NO WAY you beat that team.

Put some respeck on KVH name.

calf socks lit bc of him

KVH>>>> Larry Bird

Back
Top Bottom