2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Brooklyn Nets gonna be the worst in the league. I don't even see them making 10 wins this season, with no Young, Johnson, and Jack. They literally have nobody

It's the market though man.

if they don't pay conley and parsons, it's not like they can just find someone to replace him in free agency. Same for the Wizards with beal, along with other teams in the league. Gotta overpay for your talent if you can't acquire it in free agency.

Pretty much :lol:

all these dudes getting over paid :smh:

only good deals so far are fournier and clarkson. teams getting all this money and not spending it wisely at all. they should be able to add another player, but instead their giving all that money to one player who is not deserving. I'd let everyone walk if i was a GM, **** that

No one even remembers Middleton getting 5 yrs / $70M. Everyone will forget these signings too once more and more players start making more money.

Every year its the same thing until it gets worse in the next offseason.

Last edited:
Mike Conley will join Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant as the only players to crack 30M for a season
dusahkdjsfhasdafsliujdsklkadsjsdfkads

This is just funny to read 
laugh.gif

Just wow

Congratulations to Conley

God bless him

A 6"1 guy who makes $30 mill a year? Life's so good!

guys cant wait to get out of their current deals after seeing these signings :lol:

and to think i thought talks of dwight getting the max earlier this yr was crazy. everyone getting the max

to think lin's and asik poison pill contracts were bad. some teams just handcuffed themselves :x

players and their agents are laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited:
Here I thought there was no way Dwight was getting 20M's and Mosgod out here flourishing.

This is spectacular stuff

It's the market though man.

if they don't pay conley and parsons, it's not like they can just find someone to replace him in free agency. Same for the Wizards with beal, along with other teams in the league. Gotta overpay for your talent if you can't acquire it in free agency.

Pretty much :lol:

I get that but some of these deals man...

Conley's the highest paid PG ever bruh :rofl:

Last edited:
A quarter of a billion dollars to two players that don't move the needle at all towards the win column for memphis. 

Back
Top Bottom