2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

These GMs man 
mean.gif

This madness has to bring value back to draft picks right?
Yep

Last edited:
Ok, the Conley deal blew my mind :wow: didn't see that one coming at all. But then again Batum got 120 so I shouldn't be too surprised.

bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14 finally got a decent wing player that can score in Parsons, I know you're happy about that :lol:

Mannnn if we can somehow keep Horford after this Dwight move...
Dennis
Korver(if he can un-wash himself)
Milsap (I'm sure he can succeed in this role as well)
Horford
Dwight

I can only hope.

Last edited:
Bron, KD, and CP0 the only stars eligible for that 200 million payday next summer from their current squads correct cause of the 10 year status?

Dennis
Horford
Dwight

I can only hope.

I don't think Milsap can play 3. He's better suited at the 4. Horford and Dwight complement each other well...and could be a force on the defensive end. Dwight rolling is going to give Milsap more space.

They gotta resign Bazemore, and grab a pack up PG and another wing.

Hawks could be a 55-60 win team again, and another ECF appearance. Korver needs to become unwashed though. The hell happened to him last season :smh:

Guys aren't even getting half with taxes

But Jesus Christ these numbers are ridiculous

Like I know you have the money and have to spend it but wth you giving an old PG $153 million? Good god

Dennis
Horford
Dwight

I can only hope.

I don't think Milsap can play 3. He's better suited at the 4. Horford and Dwight complement each other well...and could be a force on the defensive end. Dwight rolling is going to give Milsap more space.

They gotta resign Bazemore, and grab a pack up PG and another wing.

Hawks could be a 55-60 win team again, and another ECF appearance. Korver needs to become unwashed though. The hell happened to him last season :smh:

Yeah in reality I expect Horford to be gone now but that still doesn't put us in a bad spot since like you said Milsap is better suited for the 4 and we do everything we can to keep Bazemore. And I'm not to sure how to explain Korvers drop off maybe he just peaked to late in his career and put everything he had into one incredible season but if he can half of that back I will be happy.

We can't afford him. He's leaving Miami because of money so I don't know how we would pay him more. Just trying to make Miami jealous.

I know this is all tv money, but I still find these contracts rather disgusting. What's next?...the 12th man making 10+ million per year?

Back
Top Bottom