2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Mike Conley might be the highest paid player in NBA history but I'm pretty sure I smashed more chicks than he has. And I'm positive I got better grades than a lotta these dudes signing publishers clearing house deals.

Even though EJ only played 45 games, he did shoot the ball well.

We are going to go from... "Grizz need shooters" to "if the Grizz shooters were healthy"

Even though EJ only played 45 games, he did shoot the ball well.

We are going to go from... "Grizz need shooters" to "if the Grizz shooters were healthy"

He's all yours. Take him.

I'll buy his plane ticket to Memphis if it means he won't be a Knick.

Mike Conley might be the highest paid player in NBA history but I'm pretty sure I smashed more chicks than he has. And I'm positive I got better grades than a lotta these dudes signing publishers clearing house deals.
you ain't makin 153 mil though..

1. Conley 5/$153

2. DeMar 5/$145

3. Dame 5/$140

yikes

This is why past NBA greats hate the current players. :lol:

Mike Money Conley

mayweather-money-300x165.jpg

Ain't mad at him.

Last edited:
These contracts bout to change everything. HS Prospects, College Prospects,  NBA rookies, all about to have a 30% jump in yambs.

Exponential increase in Jadens, too. 
mean.gif

Wade is just trying to get the Don to budge,the Knicks being in the mix adds some pretty great leverage given his history :lol:

Not all that worried about him actually leaving

Last edited:
Rose, Gordon and Noah. We better get some good backups because I have serious doubts about all 3 of their games played adding up to one season

Rondo is getting 3 year 36 with a TO in the 2nd year.

My prediction

Def not a bust. Just didnt meet expectations. If he can build on his last year at Boston he'll be more than fine.

Sounds like Gordon's agent is trying to get him to NY but the feeling isn't mutual :nerd:

please please please let wade sign with the knicks

would be interesting to see how that team performs.

Back
Top Bottom