2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Looks like I missed a lot.

I thought the Lakers were terrible with their Mozgov signing, but Payne's girlfriend takes the cake. Damn she ugly. She's definitely into some sexual activities most women don't enjoy. There is no other explanation. I don't want to hear it

Def not a bust. Just didnt meet expectations. If he can build on his last year at Boston he'll be more than fine.

How is he not? The way he was being talked about, being an allstar every year. Def is a bust.

Last edited:
Looks like I missed a lot.

I thought the Lakers were terrible with their Mozgov signing, but Payne's girlfriend takes the cake. Damn she ugly. She's definitely into some sexual activities most women don't enjoy. There is no other explanation. I don't want to hear it

yes because payne is SO handsome himself lol

my ***** look like a black sloth from the goonies

I hope Wade goes to NY or Milwaukee for the chaos...

Milwaukee squad is just as promising with Jabari, Monroe, and Giannis... poised to win for years

Last edited:
If EJ signs with NY I will definitely be frequenting the NYK season thread. My dude gonna lead y'all to the ECF :pimp:

@ChrisBHaynes Dwyane Wade scheduled to meet with Bucks ownership/management next week, sources tell @clevelanddotcom. As of now, Jason Kidd not attending.
Oh it's real.

Wade aint leaving miami. The time for that been done been done passed. He's part of the family now and the only way out is a bodybag. Or retirement.

Bulls deserve him.
I dont deserve to watch that prick on my squad. 
mad.gif

I hope Wade goes to NY or Milwaukee for the chaos...

Milwaukee squad is just as promising with Jabari, Monroe, and Giannis... poised to win for years
Length is impressive but those young guys need to develop a 3 ball.

Seems like the coaching staff is discouraging Parker from taking it, which is perplexing.

Back
Top Bottom