Lebron: 'Let's start with 40'

'But that's everything...'

LeBron when he starts negotiations

Cavs: 'So what's your asking price?'

Lebron: 'How much you got left in the cap?'

'40'

Lebron: 'Let's start with 40'

'But that's everything...'
He just brought the team its first title, still in his prime, his supporting cast are in their prime. Hes deserves it

OJ had a really good freshman year man. SC won like 20 games and he was he shot the **** out the ball. Over 40% on three's iicr while defending russell westbrook, bayless, and james harden. They got like a 6th seed too that year. He was great at SC

Nah. A lot of falseness here. Trojans are my school. I had season tickets that year. We had a good team.Taj Gibson, Davon Jefferson, who left early only to disappear forever. Dwight Lewis. Daniel Hackett was the one that was guarding the likes of Westbrook and Harden. He guarded all of the best players. I think Harden averaged something like 8 points against Hackett during Harden's last year. USC beat Harden lead team in the semi-finals of the pac-10 tourney Eventually lost to Michael Beasley and KSU in the 1st round. Truth be told though, I actually thought Mayo was better on defense than offense. With everything you heard about him coming out of high school, I thought we were getting Kobe. Dude played with 32 year old legs as a freshmen.

I've always disliked OJ, even before he screwed us with sanctions. Extremely overrated. I think the term Laugh out loud was created when I saw him picked #3 in the draft.

I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He's always lacked something upstairs. Maybe he was book smart, but that means nothing when it comes to being an athlete.

What's your infatuation with him?

**** OJ. Weak as ****.

Shams Charania ‏@ShamsCharania 5m5 minutes ago
Free agent center Justin Hamilton has agreed to a two-year, $6 million deal with the Brooklyn Nets, league source tells The Vertical.

Who?

Conley 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Worst deals so far:

1. Payne's relationship with that girl
2. Mozgov
3. Turner's deal with Portland
4. Beal
5. Payne's relationship with that girl

I hope that isn't his only girl, or that was something he had right out of college. We've all had those ragrets. But we weren't athletes at the time. What i did as a 20 year old scrub who had probably $150 to his name each week can be forgiven. Payne cannot be forgiven.

Shams Charania ‏@ShamsCharania 5m5 minutes ago
Free agent center Justin Hamilton has agreed to a two-year, $6 million deal with the Brooklyn Nets, league source tells The Vertical.

Who?
Dude played for LSU and I still don't know him.

Guess being 7'0 has it advantages 
ohwell.gif

If the Knicks sign Wade, they better hope Rose and Melo put up career high percentages from deep and KP turns into the Dirk level shooter ppl think he can be.

Man this offseason is taken keep "gettin dem checks" to the next level Jalen Rose is somewhere cheesin.

Doubt Wade is going to NY. Reminds me of when he met with Chicago TWICE the summer of the decision.

He just playing ppl

Last edited:
Reading DeRozan's comments on why he didn't choose the Lakers, I wouldn't be surprised if other players felt the same way about the legacy and all that goes into playing for them. The expectations, pressures, etc.

Back
Top Bottom