ap_pacers_knicks_2303355.jpg

usp_nba__portland_trail_blazers_at_phoenix_suns_48276949.jpg

usp_nba__memphis_grizzlies_at_toronto_raptors_68864338.jpg

xxx_bernard_king_action_portrait_56156683sct_dna03_19393137.jpg

afp_c06_webberside_11_1615101.jpg

xxx_alex_english_2901007p_denver_nuggets_sd6387_19490901.jpg

ap_c01_nba_07_1595087.jpg

View media item 2130869

Well looks like I'm going to three Spurs games in a three week window this year. The Philly Brooklyn and NYK games are too close together.

Highschool Chip
NCAA Chip
Olympic Gold everywhere
NBA nothing. Definition of a Loser. 

'You must be winning" Zyzz, "teach me."

Being a nuggets fan, have we forgotten that Melo's best teammate was an out of prime Billups? And now he has to rely of Rose to stay healthy smh

Billups was better fit than AI was. I was a huge AI fan but every plan the took turns on who would shoot, **** was awful. But by having a TRUE point guard in Billups with practically the same squad we went to the WCF and gave it away.

And completely ignore the other nuggets? Had a formidable deep team, with an assortment of bigs and wings
Post injury KMart, Nene, an even more immature JR smith, rookie Ty Lawson, Birdman, Dahntay Jones(got replaced by Affalo).

Not taking anything from the TEAM but as far as his best teammate its easily a out of prime Billups.

Yeah you're right I was just saying I wouldn't downplay that team even with its shortcomings

Overall he hasn't had the help that other stars have I'll give him that. So the criticisms seem double standard and yes we all know that he forced his way to New York

Yeah you're right I was just saying I wouldn't downplay that team even with its shortcomings

Overall he hasn't had the help that other stars have I'll give him that. So the criticisms seem double standard and yes we all know that he forced his way to New York

He hasn't but you know how it goes.

2013 playoffs:

Carmelo goes 15-29(.517%) in a closeout game has 39 points, 7 rebounds and 3 turnovers, he didn't pass the ball enough

Durant goes 5-21(.238%) in a closeout game has 21 points, 8 rebounds and 7 turnovers, he didn't have enough help

**** gets comical after awhile.

Last edited:

2013 playoffs:

Carmelo goes 15-29(.517%) in a closeout game has 24 points, 7 rebounds and 3 turnovers, he didn't pass the ball enough

Durant goes 5-21(.238%) in a closeout game has 21 points, 8 rebounds and 7 turnovers, he didn't have enough help

OKC media protected KD a lot 

Westbrook was the scapegoat, no matter what happened it was always westbrooks fault. Either he should've played better or he should've made better decisions. Even though sometimes that was true KD seemed to never get any blame.

2013 playoffs:

Carmelo goes 15-29(.517%) in a closeout game has 24 points, 7 rebounds and 3 turnovers, he didn't pass the ball enough

This is NOT the place to tell the truth.

OKC media protected KD a lot 

No truer words have been spoken. I remember that series against the Clippers where Durant choked at the free throw line and the OKC media called him out. The next day the National Media and ESPN destroyed the OKC paper that called Durant Mr. Unreliable and the paper issued an apology. Can't wait to see this dude under the microscope. Everything was always Russy's fault but next year he'll be the scapegoat for the first time.

Heat have 13 national televised games, no Christmas game for first time in 8 years(Goin' to be fun). Also the first time since 96' not to have a Olympic representative (Not counting Justise)

This rate, the cheap floor seats should start comin' in.

Who still gives them a outside chance to make the Playoffs tho?

I think Wade leaving probably hurts more post-season than anything, last years team was a really ill-fitting team(Not all on Wade). Dragic/Wade never worked, Bosh/Wade was statistically Heats worst duo, Wade also didn't benefit from the team nearly posting negatives across the board and Hassan also did better without both of Wade/Bosh

Still have some hard nosed defenders and guys who can run, they could be tweener's defensively and offensively. I wanna' say they could still be top 10 defensively, even w/o Bosh, some of the additions; JJohnson, Weber, Reed, Waiters are known to play good defense in certain spots and the mix of em' with Whiteside, Winslow, Richardson, Tyler Johnson and Spo could probably make a top 10 defensive team.

Offensively, a few guys could step up but none of them really talented enough to be good second options, going to have to hope Whiteside/Dragic really clicks. If that happens then I'm gully enough to believe Josh Richardson or Tyler Johnson could step up and be a decent 13-15 ppg third option and a decent 3&D player at the 2. If Bosh is out then I could see Derrick Williams starting and trying to replace Deng's role late last season of pushin' with Dragic, after all it's all Williams is really good for. If the defense can be good enough for them to run often then I would take a flyer on them possibly being able to be a tweener or even 8-18ish depending on how much Dragic. Winslow as well, is just as good a stable for the transition game, where almost all his pts came from at Duke

If Bosh were to play and willingfully come off the bench, I could def see it, but I'll fold.

I think it'll look like

Dragic/Tyler/Winslow/Williams/Whiteside- Weber/Waiters/Rich/James Johnson/Reed or Weber/Waiters/Richardson/Bosh/Reed but who knows, as long as Waiters doesn't start (Really doubt it)

[/UnHeatBHZ]

Rich really needs to embrace the 3(I think I remember someone arguing with me about this on account that Lebron is a bad match-up for 99.7% of the league)

Some unproven D-League guys in Reed and Weber but Heat have been showing what development can do these last 2 years

Watch out for Weber,

not gon' say it no mo'

Back
Top Bottom