2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

if we're talking hated players, **** Battier. Least favorite player of all time. Shao Kahn looking mfer

Mortal_Kombat:_Annihilation_1997_6.jpg

if we're talking hated players, **** Battier. Least favorite player of all time. Shao Kahn looking mfer

Mortal_Kombat:_Annihilation_1997_6.jpg

What's wrong with Shane? Cause he went to duke? Cause he shut down Kobe?

Wasn't dude voted Top teammate of the year. ?

Last edited:
Battier has held Kobe to the lowest average FG% out of the regular guys he's faced up against. Or at least I know Battier claims this :lol: Doubt he'd lie about it though

Kobe used to light up Battier in Memphis. Battier did a better job in Houston.

I may be wrong but Battier held Kobe below 20 6 times when he was in Memphis. He held Kobe under 20 once in Houston. He faved Kobe 21 times with Houston and 18 with Memphis.

Overall Kobe avg about the same PPG and shot the same %.

I stand corrected then. :wow:

I remember Kobe having monster games vs the Grizzlies, and on again-off again games vs the Rockets when Battier was on the team.

I remember Kobe having monster games vs the Grizzlies, and on again-off again games vs the Rockets when Battier was on the team.

Well, I guess when he did score over 20, he went big :lol:

01-02: 36 & 56 in 2001 (other two games he was held in the teens)
02-03: 45 in a game (didn't necessarily go off in the others, but scored around his average)
03-05: he was on lock down

the year he scored 60 was in 07 after Battier left :lol:

Last edited:

Well, I guess when he did score over 20, he went big :lol:

01-02: 36 & 56 in 2001 (other two games he was held in the teens)
02-03: 45 in a game (didn't necessarily go off in the others, but scored around his average)
03-05: he was on lock down

the year he scored 60 was in 07 after Battier left :lol:

But he had 2 53 point games and 2 40+ games when Battier was in Houston :lol:

All-in-all Kobe vs Battier no matter what team he played for :lol:

Last edited:
Just came in to say, my avy couldn't have worked out better @Nelson999

Thanks to you and I forget the cat that put it together for me but shouts out to you too Big Dog.

from slander. when people say anything negative about melo 

"its not his fault"
"the knicks have failed him" 
"he has nothing to work with" 
"phil jackson" 

insert whatever excuse for it not being carmelos fault the knicks are trash

Probably because you guys have the most ridiculous lines of reasoning to attempt to slander him. The Knicks sans Melo have been complete trash for the past couple years...when he had slightly decent talent guess what? They won 50 games and made the playoffs. When he had a good sidekick his team went to the conference finals and pushed the eventual champion to the brink. He's won at literally EVERY level he's EVER played at his entire life as long as he has talent around him and for some reason people can't get that through your heads...yet are the same people that will excuse others for losing. Y'all gotta be extremists all the time and wonder why there are people jumping to defend. It's wild.

Back
Top Bottom