2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

And what does wall want Washington to do about it? Lol dude always in other people's business

Watch what you say. NTers will call you a "suit and tie" kind of guy for calling Wall out on this jealousy ****.

I think $150 was leading the charge. He started calling people anuses :rofl:

Last edited:
Wall's disappointment is being directed at the wrong area.

Didn't Wall talk about another mans money not too long ago? Maybe 2-3 years ago?

Watch what you say. NTers will call you a "suit and tie" kind of guy for calling Wall out on this jealousy ****.

I think $150 was leading the charge :lol:
I understand why John would be upset but dude is acting hilarious right now. Calling beal his sidekick lmao. That hurts reading

"You know what hurts even worse than nuclear bombs? Words Dave, words"

Last edited:
he knows it's the CBA too, he talked about it when he brought up Reggie Jackson that one time :lol:

So idk what his deal is with players. The anger is misplaced.

Yes! It was Reggie Jackson he was talking about.

Wall needs to shut his mouth. He'll get his again, and he'll certainly be overpaid compared to someone else thats better.

I find the timing of this all pretty interesting too. Wall and Beal were both interviewed for those segments at separate times. Wall was interviewed back in July when he made those comments. Beal recently. So it's like CSN waited for the perfect time (just before training camp, slow news period) to drop this.

These type of things don't usually get better. Don't think they're going to work this out anytime soon. Wall was definitely dropping some passive-agressive insults tho 
laugh.gif
 He knows what it sounds like calling someone a "sidekick".

In some ways, I kind of respect the candidness. At least when it all falls to **** we know that they didn't like each other...unlike KD and Westbrook who said the "right thing" for the camera. Then when KD leaves, everyone's acting like he betrayed his brother or some ****, when in reality they had a working relationship and not a personal one.

I do hope wall gets traded to a team that actually knows what it's doing.

John has three years left on his contract. I would love to see him land in one of the following teams:

-Dallas
-Miami
-Orlando
-New Orleans

Last edited:
I find the timing of this all pretty interesting too. Wall and Beal were both interviewed for those segments at separate times. Wall was interviewed back in July when he made those comments. Beal recently. So it's like CSN waited for the perfect time (just before training camp, slow news period) to drop this.

These type of things don't usually get better. Don't think they're going to work this out anytime soon. Wall was definitely dropping some passive-agressive insults tho :lol:  He knows what it sounds like calling someone a "sidekick".

In some ways, I kind of respect the candidness. At least when it all falls to **** we know that they didn't like each other...unlike KD and Westbrook who said the "right thing" for the camera. Then when KD leaves, everyone's acting like he betrayed his brother or some ****, when in reality they had a working relationship and not a personal one.
Did csn just did dis? Lmao those sneaky bastards

I wonder how Wall feels about being paid more than Curry the past 2 years even though Steph is a better player. John want to throw some money Steph's way?

One of my boys is Walls "brother" so I know he's a good dude but this just looks petty :smh: :smh:

Fam is better than this

Last edited:

This is Walls fault? I'd be livid if some guy who's missed an entire season of games getting a truck load of money.
Then be mad at the collective bargaining agreement.

Not Bradley Beal.
Precisely.

I'd say that's a terrible take @Antidope, but...you know.
he knows it's the CBA too, he talked about it when he brought up Reggie Jackson that one time
laugh.gif

So idk what his deal is with players. The anger is misplaced.
I forgot about the Reggie Jackson stuff.

Sheesh, Wall.

they gotta hope beal balls out , stays healthy and then trade him.  wall is more valuable to a team then beal 

big difference between what he said about reggie. they arent teammates. he shouldnt say a word. when its your co-worker though its a totally different scenario. 

Last edited:
When is Wall eligible for an extension similar to Westbrook and Harden?

Back
Top Bottom