2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

you know how crazy this sounds though when your hero has lost multiple finals?

I'm a Lebron fan too, but laughing at another player when you're own player has had his fair share of choke jobs is a little odd.

I dont know man. Maybe its just me.

Sometimes caping can go too far.
excessive caping is sucking

you know how crazy this sounds though when your hero has lost multiple finals?

I'm a Lebron fan too, but laughing at another player when you're own player has had his fair share of choke jobs is a little odd.

I dont know man. Maybe its just me.

Sometimes caping can go too far.

Man get out of here. We all call players what we want to call. People just upset that I'm calling their so called savior from lebron winning another ring "Stephanie". So what get over it. Forget that Harlem globe trotting fraud. He lost a 3-1 lead in the finals. The first superstar to ever do it, and played like complete dookie. He deserves all the slander he gets. 17 points in a game 7? Got out played by a 24 yr old Kyrie. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Just glad Bron shut all you guys up. Like I said before gen stole respect from you all. He made you guys respect him even with all the hate you all spew.

lol dude im really not mad. Buy me a lebron jersey and cavs mtchell&ness hat and ill wear it.

You wouldn't have to keep explaining yourself if you weren't. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Bye man. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

You wouldn't have to keep explaining yourself if you weren't. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Bye man. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
youre insisting that im mad when i told you that i gave lebron all the credit (and Cavs) he deserved. Its okay. I enjoyed the conversation. Bye friend.

Not at all. JJust the nerve that you tell someone to grow up and stop being a hater yet you have that avatar and you call Steph , Stephanie. Nobody's mad . Nobody takes you serious. Its just funny.

sly is a joke. a parody. a newspaper comic.

Literally ever so-called hater in S&T gave bron props iirc. Anybody actually being mad is nonsense. really nobody cares. The 2nd the clock hit 00:00 and the cavs had the high score, we were over it. It's sports, it's easy to move on, there's always next season. I recognize ballislife...but...it's not actually life lol. go have several seats fam.

Man get out of here. We all call players what we want to call. People just upset that I'm calling their so called savior from lebron winning another ring "Stephanie". So what get over it. Forget that Harlem globe trotting fraud. He lost a 3-1 lead in the finals. The first superstar to ever do it, and played like complete dookie. He deserves all the slander he gets. 17 points in a game 7? Got out played by a 24 yr old Kyrie. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Just glad Bron shut all you guys up. Like I said before gen stole respect from you all. He made you guys respect him even with all the hate you all spew.

so emotional. You;d think we said something about the wife based on how hard you go for your dude.

Stalker tendencies.

Whatever floats your boat. Lebron don't give a damn about you, in case you didn't realize.

so emotional. You;d think we said something about the wife based on how hard you go for your dude.

Stalker tendencies.

Whatever floats your boat. Lebron don't give a damn about you, in case you didn't realize.

Lol, none of these basketball players give a damn about any of us. Does that stop us from being fans? Nope! You're still emotional about the Cavs winning no matter how hard you try to spin it. You acting as if I said something about your mom how defensive you are getting. It's all good tho. Keep spinning it in your head the way you want. Whatever Helps you sleep at night buddy. The Cavs still won and your fav team didn't. Might not have even made the play offs the way you're talking. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]good bye! [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Oh look... he's a lakers fan. No wonder. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
You don't even care about the Cavs though, riding wherever Bron goes looking boy. Hopefully when he retires, you do as well. I'm sure he can find room for you in his circle.

Lol, none of these basketball players give a damn about any of us. Does that stop us from being fans? Nope! You're still emotional about the Cavs winning no matter how hard you try to spin it. You acting as if I said something about your mom how defensive you are getting. It's all good tho. Keep spinning it in your head the way you want. Whatever Helps you sleep at night buddy. The Cavs still won and your fav team didn't. Might not have even made the play offs the way you're talking. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]good bye! [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Oh look... he's a lakers fan. No wonder. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

reading comprehension is lacking from you. I'm as big of a Lebron fan as they come. And i'm not even a Laker fan.

You're so emotional that your judgement is clouded.

You sound real silly. Calm down man. You getting high blood pressure for being a fan.

You ok? Life ok? High debt or something?

Someone give this dude a hug.

Cleveland fans aren't the emotional and vocal ones, it's the Lebron fans
The city of Cleveland, who have been getting our hearts torn for 52 years and we have the psyche of mashed potatoes. Cleveland in general is vocal and emotional what are you talking about man?? Someone was able to break the dry spell and because 30-40% of casual fans that cant like/respect him we arent allowed to enjoy someone winning a championship? Kobe fans have their issues too and Jordan fans cant get off their high horse. People are going to be ignorant even if they are D Rose fans. Its sports. Everybody is a hypocrite, people feel strongly about everything. \

You can tell who lives in the privileged sports cities used to winning. I dont expect anybody to understand Clevelands pain. And somehow Detroit fans call us bandwagons now.

we grown men riding for a rapist, and a snitch, and we call another grown man "Mamba" Smh so glad Kobe is out of the NBA.

To be honest I can see the thunder not even making the finals this year. Clipset might take them out.
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom