2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

reading comprehension is lacking from you. I'm as big of a Lebron fan as they come. And i'm not even a Laker fan.

You're so emotional that your judgement is clouded.

You sound real silly. Calm down man. You getting high blood pressure for being a fan.

You ok? Life ok? High debt or something?

Someone give this dude a hug.

No response even needed for this. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Look at you Emotional!

How come Lebron fans and Kobe fans gotta be at eachothers throats when theyre friends off the court? Seriously. I grew up watching Kobe. If your a Lebron fan and cant respect him, you have tunnel vision. The "aids" fanbase shouldnt turn you away from an all time great.

Last edited:
The city of Cleveland, who have been getting our hearts torn for 52 years and we have the psyche of mashed potatoes. Cleveland in general is vocal and emotional what are you talking about man?? Someone was able to break the dry spell and because 30-40% of casual fans that cant like/respect him we arent allowed to enjoy someone winning a championship? Kobe fans have their issues too and Jordan fans cant get off their high horse. People are going to be ignorant even if they are D Rose fans. Its sports. Everybody is a hypocrite, people feel strongly about everything. \

You can tell who lives in the privileged sports cities used to winning. I dont expect anybody to understand Clevelands pain. And somehow Detroit fans call us bandwagons now.

all of this is true. You guys should be celebrating this championship for more than a year. When the Rams won the Super Bowl during the '99 season, I celebrated for 5 years.

But what this dude Sly is doing is a bit bizarre.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Credit score of 700+
I took care of any debt I had back when I was 21. Debt isn't a problem for me. You on The other hand are spinning yourself into delusion. I admit it's funny to watch.
Keep it up.
I'm sure it will help you sleep well tonight.
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Gotta get into the 800s my man

Dude gets on an emotional toll at times :lol:

Last edited:
@slysniperwolf

You my homie and all but what you saying bruh. Cant be causing discord man, let ish go
mean.gif

NT is a paradise for Kobe fans and a save haven. You cant say the "L" word around here. You new or something???

reading comprehension is lacking from you. I'm as big of a Lebron fan as they come. And i'm not even a Laker fan.

You're so emotional that your judgement is clouded.

You sound real silly. Calm down man. You getting high blood pressure for being a fan.

You ok? Life ok? High debt or something?

Someone give this dude a hug.

No response even needed for this. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Look at you Emotional!

you didn't win anything though. Like..nothing. Not a single quarter. You made no shots. No passes. No boards. Your incessant nonsense you post here will get you..nothing. From anybody. You cant even get a participation certificate. Bron won. Great for him. You got diddly squat doh. Not a high 5. Not a 'good job sly'. Nothing. You're nobody in the grand scheme. And whats worse, if you literally stopped posting right now, nobody would even notice, because just like dandelions, you pluck 1 bron stan, 2 more pop up to take it's place. say a prayer for me when you bow before your lebron fathead later tonight slim.

Last edited:
all of this is true. You guys should be celebrating this championship for more than a year. When the Rams won the Super Bowl during the '99 season, I celebrated for 5 years.

But what this dude Sly is doing is a bit bizarre.
Much success to your Rams. May the bright lights of LA shine in your favour.

Last edited:
you din't win anything though. Like..nothing. Not a single quarter. You made no shots. No passes. No boards. Your incessant nonsense you post here with get you..nothing. From anybody. You cant even get a participation certificate. Bron won. Great for him. You got diddly squat doh. Not a high 5. Not a 'good job sly'. Nothing. You're nobody in the grand scheme. And whats worse, if you literally stopped posting right now, nobody would even notice, because just like dandelions, you pluck 1 bron stan, 2 more pop up to take it's place. say a prayer for me when you bow before your lebron fathead later tonight slim.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
You ok man?

@slysniperwolf

You my homie and all but what you saying bruh. Cant be causing discord man, let ish go:smh:

NT is a paradise for Kobe fans and a save haven. You cant say the "L" word around here. You new or something???

I know this man. I even preach it to others on here. But it's hilarious to how defensive people gt after Bron wins. It's hilarious to watch.
It's all good tho it's Nike talk.

The NT slogan should be:

*Attention all LeBron fans*

Do not overstay your welcome in these threads, you Know whO is BettEr. 
pimp.gif

Carry On.

Back
Top Bottom