2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

true story. Im also pretentious af

Do you dislike Kobe, or are you just indifferent? I don't think I've ever met a Lakers fan who wasn't a Kobe fan, let alone one who's indifferent. I'm only 24 though, so I haven't been around the block too many times.

[quote name="Buc Em"]LeBron fans have to be some of the most annoying people I've ever met.[/quote]Kobe. Iverson. Drake. All stans who aren't aware of their own biased loyalty.

Literally ever so-called hater in S&T gave bron props iirc.
tumblr_mza8qiterZ1rokoveo1_400.gif

Jesus that team was awful. And Larry Hughes milk dud *** couldnt score a bucket to save his life.
laugh.gif
Larry Hughes 
laugh.gif
 Cleveland gave him all that money after having that career year. Didn't do much of anything after that contract.  

dude said NT is a safe haven for Lakers/Kobe fans??

you must be new here.

To be honest I'm shocked that there are Laker fans who don't like Kobe. But then again we do have Laker fans with brains who know Kobe is a whack person.

What's wrong with calling the fraud Stephanie? That's what he is a little female who went ghost in the NBA finals. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I now you're still mad the Cavs beat those frauds.

its a pretty sexist comment.

that isnt tolerated here on niketalk

by calling him a female name you are insinuating that females are weaker than male

take that backwards thinking elsewhere

your a lebron fan but have a pic of steph curry in your avatar

remind me of those idiotic kobe fans who got mad when lebron was becoming the better player

you need to do some soul searching little fella. you are turning into the one thing you like bashing

its a pretty sexist comment.

that isnt tolerated here on niketalk

by calling him a female name you are insinuating that females are weaker than male

take that backwards thinking elsewhere

your a lebron fan but have a pic of steph curry in your avatar

remind me of those idiotic kobe fans who got mad when lebron was becoming the better player

you need to do some soul searching little fella. you are turning into the one thing you like bashing

All this because I called him Stephanie Curry?
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I have been calling him that through the whole regular season because he is a FRAUD!
The pic is of Stephanie CHOKING! Why wouldn't I have that as my Avi?
He was trash in the 2015 finals and he was even worse in the 2016 finals. So he deserves the name Stephanie Curry. People can't get mad if I disrespect Curry. He wouldn't get called the things he does if he actually played well in an entire NBA finals series. Not just being a Harlem globetrotter during the regular season.
So now because people talk trash of players they need "soul searching" [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] man you guys are hilarious

Last edited:
Sorry I confused your crying about him story with somebody else's.

Thats right, he 'sexually harassed' you in a thread.

http://niketalk.com/t/608612/the-20...rriors-are-the-champions/104880#post_23033795

Anways its ok, he cant hurt you anymore

You probably speak about him more anybody else on this site.

I understand it may be cathartic but at some point you have to let that man out of your head.

not going to entertain your nonsense. you are just weird. period.

Now I'm weird

M********* I've always been weird but yet you felt the need to talk at me.

You're acting like a mentally weak "weirdo" if youre letting another grown man get in your head like DBD has.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom