2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Yeah I like having another Spurs fan around when he's allowed to stay but when you have seen me just talking about him randomly?

Heck I don't know if I've seen Anti talk about him randomly in like a year or so.

But yet stay saying slick comments about our relationship with him.

It's like you are on some school girl stuff of you're not cool with him, so we can't be cool with him.Like wth? :lol:

You're a grown man, there's no reason you should be letting another grown man live in your head.

Unless you like other grown men living in your head? :nerd:

Please can you talk about the NBA instead of DBD?

Last edited:
Durant will give anybody hell. 

He got locked up by CP3 and Playoff Tony Allen and still gave em both 3o per.

I'm talking overall moves made while acquiring KD, that set them back.

On paper they are about as sexy as it gets, I'd take my chances with last years squad over this years, no doubt.

CAVS got the monkey off the back too, they'll be looking to sweep from jump(not that it's possible but they will feel invisible w/ Lebron leading the pack) RIP to whomever they see

I got GSW in 5 over Cleveland.

GSW regular season record will be 69-72 wins.

I'm gonna really miss Kobe though. I don't think we're ready to have a league without Kobe, just yet. It'll take two-three seasons for us to really process that Kobe has retired and just isn't injured.

I don't see how they became a lesser matchup for Cleveland... When the Game is close your replacing a streaky shooter in Harrison Barnes With One of the better players in NBA history :lol:

Steph
Klay
Iggy
Durant
Green

Kyrie
JR
Bron
Love
Tristian

The only person they can Sag off of on the court is Iggy who is one of the better slashers in the league and can get to the basket well. The cavs have a major advantage on the boards against that lineup. But that's about it, Love or Tristian aren't guys who are gonna continue to kill in the post.

still have no idea why Kerr or one of their coaches told Iggy x Steph to not switch on those switches but instead have LeBron take the wide open 3 if Iggy had to catch up
Steph on LeBron was always a easy basket or a foul
if you can limit Thompson on the boards you are already in better shape for the finals
stop trying to be flashy too, Iggy x Steph were doing way too many behind the back passes :smh:

unless Durant turns into max Barnes Warriors win

ALL THOSE WIDE OPEN JUMPERS HE MISSED IN GAME 5-7 :x my god , I can't even get that open playing pick up basketball

Last edited:
Cavs will beat the Warriors.

Thats IF the warriors even make it to the finals.
Curry and Durant will choke together this time.

Last edited:
Tristan and Love gonna beast boards against GS. KD and Steph will continue to be betas against LeBron when the games are tight in the 4th. Nothing will change

It's like people forgot Kevin Love was getting ready to be crucified when the Warriors went up 3-1.

Now he's something that Golden State should be worried about 
laugh.gif

Alright.

Last edited:
Cavs will beat the Warriors.

Thats IF the warriors even make it to the finals.
Curry and Durant will choke together this time.

So who competes against the Warriors out West? I am looking over the teams right now and really can't put anyone on the same Tier unless San Antonio proves us wrong again.

On paper, it's:

1.Warriors
2.Spurs
3&4 Rockets/ Clippers
5. Memphis
6. OKC
7. Utah
8. Pelicans/ Wolves/ Mavs

Barring injury/ chemistry, I don't see anyone beating them

Back
Top Bottom