2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Really tho. Wall is the most picket watching dude in the league. Maybe if he wasn't injured every year and actually made some noise in the playoffs he could actually watch his on pockets. I mean you play in the Leastern conference for cryin out loud.

you didnt see the play did you?
he didnt ley him get a clean 3 off, nor did he let Curry get passed him. thats LOCKED UP

I understand Walls been injured but wow

He's been doing more pocket watching than weight watching

Wall probably is counting that kids money too
John Wallrus
Definitely lookig fat in the face. Guess that greedy personality extends to the dinner table.
CRYING. 

My guy John might have made that heel turn this offseason. Heading into preseason with a new gimmick and ****.
laugh.gif

I legit made the
eek.gif
face when I saw that pic though. Holy **** bro.

Not making excuses for steph but to me that play vs love shows that he really was hurt. He had him shook, out of position, he had separation, he just didn't have any burst to actually get past him. That was a common theme with him in the playoffs.

Nothing was wrong with Curry, he just made bonehead plays that cost his team the game. he plays lackluster in every finals he was been in. when the lights shine bright he just doesn't show up PERIOD.
Stop using that whack hurt excuse. That all got thrown out the window once he came back in the portland game and yelled "IM HERE...IM BACK"

Its the Cavs defense the brought Curry down. the way they made Curry work on offense and defense, thats what made him tired, and made him not do well.

Last edited:
Yikes at Wall

Sidenote...seems pretty windy in here this nothing, keep it up guys. The monster can't survive without attention.

CRYING. 

My guy John might have made that heel turn this offseason. Heading into preseason with a new gimmick and ****.
laugh.gif

I legit made the
eek.gif
face when I saw that pic though. Holy **** bro.
Funny thing is that I like John Wall but the other man's money and it isn't there fault that they are getting paid more (when you will earn the max and make more than them) just seems petty. Also the whole Beal and him ordeal was weird as well.

CqzClIfWcAADDoa.jpg:large

Man...
mean.gif

Is it just me or does it feel like the players and/or media kept a tight lid on all this until now? I'm surprised we didn't hear any whispers throughout the year. Did Pierce really keep it all together like that over there or what?

Prayers up for @GOLDENFACE though.

Speaking of pettiness. That caption..."Some run, some make runways"
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Chatty Patty Jared Dudley probably kept everything together.

But this season we got fat wall, fat pockets beal, and markieff. All coached by Scott Brooks.

Chatty Patty Jared Dudley probably kept everything together.

But this season we got fat wall, fat pockets beal, and markieff. All coached by Scott Brooks.
DoubleJ's might be in for a long season. Wall went from 4 turnovers a game to 10 apple turnovers a night.

Last edited:

CqzClIfWcAADDoa.jpg:large

Man...
mean.gif

Is it just me or does it feel like the players and/or media kept a tight lid on all this until now? I'm surprised we didn't hear any whispers throughout the year. Did Pierce really keep it all together like that over there or what?

Prayers up for @GOLDENFACE though.

Speaking of pettiness. That caption..."Some run, some make runways"
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Said it yesterday that the timing of this all seems very peculiar. 

Come on now, Jazz were starting the likes of Neto, Chris Johnson, Lyles (who I like a lot) instead of Mack/Exum, Hood, Gobert/Favors.

Mack Gobert and favors started in what was a 21 point loss for the jazz. Exum didn't play at all last season and wasn't all that great his rookie year anyway so that's kind of a wash. And again that last game was back to back and 3 in 4 nights for gsw, games like that are normally close so it's hard to gauge. If anything that 1st game in November is the best case to suggest that Utah can keep up with them. And even that was the 3rd game in 4 nights for gsw. Oh and the warriors added durant :\

Last edited:
once beal signed that huge contract, wall probably feeling some type of way :lol:
wall is gonna get his, but if beal is getting paid like a franchise guy, he has to perform like that. no more excuses

Last edited:
I'm just not sold on the Jazz's offense. And what's up with Exum, literally heard nothing about him since his ACL tear.

Different year different players.

usatsi_9372981_153192880_lowres.jpg

Vs.

i

I'd have to think the dubs widened the gap..

For the record I think Utah will be solid. Alec Burks is a Hooper. I just don't think there's anything concrete from last season to suggest that they'll have a chance against the warriors

I'm just not sold on the Jazz's offense. And what's up with Exum, literally heard nothing about him since his ACL tear.

You gotta peep Ben Simmons ig. He's been trolling the hell outta exum :lol:. Them dudes need their own sitcom. They're like a black version of flight of the conchords

Last edited:
It's like people forgot Kevin Love was getting ready to be crucified when the Warriors went up 3-1.

Now he's something that Golden State should be worried about :lol:

Alright.

The problem the Warriors had and still have when it comes to the cavs.. And the benefit the cavs still have vs the Warriors

they don't have size or quality big bigs, they allow the cavs to play all of their best players at once without any ramifications

They can start love and TT together.. Bron can play a ton of mins at the 4 and always have 1 of those 2 at the center spot

Bogut's injury in the finals was huge.. Same way how Adams picking up 2 quick fouls and fetus landing on his lower back early was the real thing that killed the thunder in game 5

If Harrison Barnes (and Iggy) made wide open jumpers or Kerr figured out how to keep Steph from switching onto Bron or Kyrie, none of that other stuff matters.

It's literally the exact same defensive game plan from the 2015 finals. Dare HB & Iggy to make shots, swarm Steph & Klay. Game 3 in '15 when CLE went up 2-1, Barnes was scoreless on 0-8 shooting. Then Iggy turned up in G4-6 and that was it. In '16 both of those dudes went ICE cold against the same defense.

Last 3 games, Barnes inexplicably goes 5-32 on mostly open shots. Iggy goes 2-10 from deep over that same stretch, scores a combined 9 points in the last 2 games. Again, against the same defense.

TT & Love can play all the mins they want when you replace Barnes with 40 minutes from an MVP & 4 time scoring champ.

Also Klay/Steph going 17/32 from three in G6 and Durant/Westbrook going iso against GSWs best defenders for literally the entire fourth quarter is what killed them in that series. Cleveland did a ton of iso too but not against Iguodala.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom