2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

carmelo-anthony-robe_cnothu.jpg

the don

I've been doing some thinking. I'd like to see Russ in a Wizards uniform and am willing to trade Wall and whoever else to make it happen. It'll be a joy to watch Russ become a hero in KDs home town.

come on now. yall going too hard on that mans cake. im a grown *** man and id like a darth vader cake for my birthday. its just a cake

disgusting what happened to Wades cousin on the streets near where they had the discussion about gun violence, which Wade was a part of.

Pushing a stroller and shot in the head.

Dammit.

bunch of ignorant animals with no respect for human life

nothing is ever going to stop the ignorance in the streets

whats that face for? do you approve the slaying of innocent lives by the hands of ignorant ******?

Man it's so much more deeper than ignorant whatever you called them slaying each other. You know that bro

There's ignorant people everywhere

You put ignorant people in a warzone with no realistic way out you see what happens

Let's not act like the south side of Chicago and other "hoods" across America is not what it is because of social economic racism along with people feeling they have no hope or confidence of ever getting out and making their situations better.

Last edited:
^^^^^ where all the outrage with the killing of Wade's cousin? Where is the BLM?? Where is the Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson??? I don't see people out protesting or looking for justice with this senseless act. Black lives don't matter, when the crime is committed by another black person???

Last edited:
^^^^^ where all the outrage with the killing of Wade's cousin? Where is the BLM?? Where is the Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson??? I don't see people out protesting or looking for justice with this senseless act. Black lives don't matter, when the crime is committed by another black person???

White people say **** like this..like when black people kill each other its because theyre black and not over the same **** wars are fought for..respect..money..resources..land..etc. You hear black on black crime when its black folks...but the leading killer of white folks is white folks...**** is white on white crime narratives? Its all propaganda to push themes.

Last edited:
I hear ya, I see it everyday man. I grew up hearing gun shots next door. This dude I know from school just got shot and is in critical condition. These kids need positive role models in their lives. They need someone to help and guide them in right direction. Whether it's a Teacher, a Coach, a relative, a family friend, or the YMCA director they just need someone to help them in the right direction. **** is depressing. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Man you hear what Barkley just said???
roll.gif

Edit: Saw an old article, but he still said something stupid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom