2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

crazy how dirk has outlasted kg , kobe , duncan , i know hes a couple of years younger then kg and duncan but that fadeaway has kept him around and  effective even in old age.  . 

Last edited:
i know there is more to the nba season then one playoff series and im a huge duncan fan but watching him against okc was hard. i know steven adams is a beast and will give most centers trouble with that brute strength so maybe that just made him look worse then he is but he did nothing in that series besides the last game. he looked like he didnt belong in the nba anymore during that series., duncan was my favorite . never was a huge kg fan , when the argument was td vs kg i was always picking td forever . i didnt think the spurs were boring and that finals vs the pistons was one of my favorite finals ever even though the casual fans hated it. always been a bigger fan of the more naturally skilled players then the super athletic players. td ,steph , chris paul , dirk over the westbrook, amare stoudamire , blake griffin type players.
never was a fan of and1.

dirk led the mavs in scoring with 18 per game and also led them in playoff scoring. i know duncans role changed and he became the rim protector/defender , but dirk led his team to the postseason while duncan was like a 5th or 6th option on his squad. going to be sad when dirk is no longer effective . i hope he defies the odds and is still scoring and effective for a few more years.

Last edited:
Kyrie's footwork has always been kinda awkward to me. Not taking anything away from it, just visually it's like he doesn't get full extension or moves too quick or something. Effective as anybody tho

good thing Timmy doesn't want to just be "effective."

This should never be something the greats stick around to do. Tony Allen? Sure. But not the greats

**Had to throw a Grizz in there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom