2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Shaq :smokin :smokin :smokin . First hooper I ever watching. Shaq got me into the game of basketball. Something I love so much now. I'll never forget him for that.
I remember being like 6 years old and seeing a magazine with Shaq on the cover, think it was called Bustin' a move or something? That kind've started my love for the game

yeaaa bro. shaq got me into the game. AI let me know that I could do it. I was small growing up and AI was small. These 2 guys created this love of this game in a way nobody else could. From those 2..I met Kobe..and the rest was history.

yeaaa bro. shaq got me into the game. AI let me know that I could do it. I was small growing up and AI was small. These 2 guys created this love of this game in a way nobody else could. From those 2..I met Kobe..and the rest was history.
Are you me ??? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Legit how it played out for me 

Are you me ??? :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:  Legit how it played out for me 

We're best friends now bro. Deal with it.

Thank you Kobe for helping me get three rings.....and for pushing me out of LA."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom