2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Watching the dream team doc now. They just talked about Isiah and mj not wanting him on the squad lol

Josh Richardson with a torn Mcl. Smh when it rains it pours. The heat might as well take a sabbatical this year. Go take a year off to try new things and discover themselves. Cuz this year a super wrap already.

Josh Richardson with a torn Mcl. Smh when it rains it pours. The heat might as well take a sabbatical this year. Go take a year off to try new things and discover themselves. Cuz this year a super wrap already.

Partially, means he could miss between 1-6 weeks if severity's as reported. Means he'll probably miss training camp at the most. That's all that was reported

Mayb you're overreacting a little, maybe?

Last edited:
Partially, means he could miss between 1-6 weeks if severity's as reported. Means he'll probably miss training camp at the most. That's all that was reported

Mayb you're overreacting a little, maybe?

Don't make me spell out why Miami is done for the year. Let's all sit back and enjoy the train wreck. The heat might not be a winning team, but it'll damn sure be entertaining. And as someone who partially tore the Mcl years ago (altho I don't have top physicians rehabbing me) it's not the same for a while. He may be cleared to play but it'll be restricted minutes, he'll be out of practice, and definitely will have lost a bit of speed, which is his greatest asset.

Its cool tho. We still picked up what's his name, and what's his name, and that other guy, and that one dude, and waiters. It'll be fine. Lmaoooo

Damn all the speeches from Yao, AI, Shaq really got me in the feels
I was able to see them playing in their primes and they all had something special to them
Even though Yao had the least "impressive" career, it was rare to see someone that tall be graceful on the court
I can never dunk like Shaq or be lethal at the crossover like AI, but watching them every weekend during my elementary and middle school days was a treat

Last edited:
Don't make me spell out why Miami is done for the year. Let's all sit back and enjoy the train wreck. The heat might not be a winning team, but it'll damn sure be entertaining. And as someone who partially tore the Mcl years ago (altho I don't have top physicians rehabbing me) it's not the same for a while. He may be cleared to play but it'll be restricted minutes, he'll be out of practice, and definitely will have lost a bit of speed, which is his greatest asset.

Its cool tho. We still picked up what's his name, and what's his name, and that other guy, and that one dude, and waiters. It'll be fine. Lmaoooo

Your partially torn MCL is the same as his? Do you know he'll be restricted? Do you have similar examples on the professional level?

What about the offseason? Can't be this hurt over the Wade decision pa'. We probably won't be as good as last year but no need to overrate that team in hindsight of Wade leaving. We still have starting caliber players (The few is better than what lots of teams have and could be good enough to be competitive imo)

Wade was a negative on the season in many areas,and him and Bosh were effectively stopping the ball. Despite their years of chemistry they were statistically one of our worst pairings. We lost Bosh two years in a row where he was our top scorer and proceeded to put up a better record and offensive numbers.

Wade/you still my mans but this needs to stop. Caping for a mediocre team just don't make sense. Front office did a good job of trying to get/stay young and flexible. By this time next year, probably nothing but rookie contracts and expiree's next to Goran/Whiteside/Tyler and Bosh, whereas it could've been much worse

Dragic/Spo finally have the personnel for the fast paced defensive team they wanted as well last season and I'm too excited

Last edited:
Heat will be a bottom 5 team in the league this year unless Bosh plays and stays healthy.

I have more faith in the Heat getting 20-25 wins than the Sixers.

And at least they won't have to juggle the Wade-Dragic dynamic anymore.

If Simmons, Embiid, Saric and whoever we keep out of Okafor and Noel stays healthy there's no way in hell the Sixers lose 60+ games....

I was probably projecting on the low side, since I don't think any East teams will be below 23 wins. Ah the mirage of competitive balance.

I'd be stunned if the Sixers don't have around 60 losses.

Embiid hasn't played in a real game in over 900 days, Simmons is such a dreadful shooter that he refuses to even attempt jumpers. Not even sure how much Saric is gonna play with Embiid, Noel, Simmons all needing mins.

They look very much like a 20 win team.

Sixers won 10 games last year with an NBDL roster and Noel and Covington as their best players.....you really think Simmons, Embiid, Saric, Bayless, Henderson, Sergio and Timothe equate to only 10 more wins....?

Noel and Covington are still their best players tho. I doubt if Simmons has a better rookie year than Lamar Odom did. Henderson bayless and Sergio :lol:. Timothy is not gonna get any burn. Heat definitely have a better year than Philly, no question.

Someone bet buc em $150 lol. So Philly is going to be better than Miami this season... Wow

One thing he's not gonna do is bet money :lol:. He's not that confident

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom