2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

AI with the GOAT HOF speech. 30 minutes of thanking people 
pimp.gif

Dragic and whiteside should be good for 25 wins at the minimum.

Meanwhile the 6ers have 8 guys that do the same thing. Sergio might be there best shooter

Missed buc em mentioning bosh. If he can't play well yeah they might be bad, like Philly bad. I'd still be scared as hell to bet my life that Phillly would have a better record though

Besides the Sixers, the Kings, Nets, Lakers and Heat (if Bosh doesn't play) are really the only teams I see as definitely having bad records. Wizards could honestly end up being bad too if Wall and Beal keep hating eachother and the team plays even worse than last year. Nuggets and Suns aren't playoff teams but have enough talent that they won't be completely terrible. Pelicans have absolutely nothing besides AD so I wouldn't doubt it if they struggle pretty bad too.

#1 pick power rankings :lol:

Nets
Kings
Heat without Bosh
Sixers
Pelicans
Lakers
Suns
Nuggets
Wizards

Last edited:
Pelicans are supposed to have Noel.

Idiots. Dude was the #1 prospect before the injury and they move him for jrue friggin holiday

Last edited:
Besides the Sixers, the Kings, Nets, Lakers and Heat (if Bosh doesn't play) are really the only teams I see as definitely having bad records. Wizards could honestly end up being bad too if Wall and Beal keep hating eachother and the team plays even worse than last year. Nuggets and Suns aren't playoff teams but have enough talent that they won't be completely terrible. Pelicans have absolutely nothing besides AD so I wouldn't doubt it if they struggle pretty bad too.

#1 pick power rankings :lol:

Nets
Kings
Heat without Bosh
Sixers
Pelicans
Lakers
Suns
Nuggets
Wizards
I think you are underestimating the Lakers.

I think you are underestimating the Lakers.

They could be better than the Nuggets and Suns too. As long as they finish outside the top 3 picks then I'm good with it.
Maybe the Suns (least impressive team vs the Lakers last yr), but unlikely the Nuggets. I think the Lakers are firmly in the top 3 pick race.

Last edited:
Russell
Clarkson
Ingram
Deng
Mozgov

Lou
Randle
Nance
Calderon
Yi
Zubac
Huertas

Russell and Ingram would have to severely under-perform for that to be a bottom 3 team in the league.

Russell
Clarkson
Ingram
Deng
Mozgov

Lou
Randle
Nance
Calderon
Yi
Zubac
Huertas

Russell and Ingram would have to severely under-perform for that to be a bottom 3 team in the league.

LOL

Buc Em wants the Lakers pick so bad [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Buc Em wants the Lakers pick so bad [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You're giving that **** up to us unprotected the following year if we don't get it next year, so just fork that thing over for the 2017 Draft :lol:

I'll be rooting for the Lakers all year long :pimp:

Heat probably underrated going into the season, but lots of bias of course. Most probably know nothing of the roster as-is

Last edited:
That 2017 Draft is going to be pretty damn nasty and we should have two top 8 or so picks.

Tatum
Jackson
Giles
Smith
Fultz
Fox
Ball
Monk
Hartenstein
Ntilkina
Isaac
Gabriel

Not really sold on anyone from this class besides fultz and maybe Smith but those pick(s) should be good trade chips at least

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom