2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Why are you bringing Bosh off the bench?
Him/Whiteside have been a really rough fit together and Dragic's a better fit with Whiteside. Bosh might be a better passer than Whiteside but he's been stopping the ball alot these last few seasons and they're trying to go away from that. Last season off the bench as the second big he put up really good numbers, I know he's the Heats best player but for better fit I would bench him

Need Big 3 Bosh more than Toronto Bosh right now and I'm not sure he willingly wants to make that transition

Last edited:
Why are you bringing Bosh off the bench?
Him/Whiteside have been a really rough fit together and Dragic's a better fit with Whiteside. Bosh might be a better passer than Whiteside but he's been stopping the ball alot these last few seasons and they're trying to go away from that. Last season off the bench as the second big he put up really good numbers, I know he's the Heats best player but for better fit I would bench him

Need Big 3 Bosh more than Toronto Bosh right now and I'm not sure he willingly wants to make that transition
Theyve barely played together man :lol: we don't know how good of a fit they are or not

Last edited:
Theyve barely played together man
laugh.gif
2 seasons, 2 post ASB's where Dragic, Whiteside, and the team has posted better numbers and better record while losing top scorer. I acknowledge that it can work but he would need to be more like Big 3 Bosh and less Toronto. Otherwise he'd be an amazing piece on the bench, really good. I think Dragic/Whiteside can headline for the starters

Last edited:
Theyve barely played together man :lol:
2 seasons, 2 post ASB's where Dragic, Whiteside, and the team has posted better numbers and better record while losing top scorer. I acknowledge that it can work but he would need to be more like Big 3 Bosh and less Toronto. Otherwise he'd be an amazing piece on the bench, really good. I think Dragic/Whiteside can headline for the starters
That first season, Dragic played 25 games, Hassan played 48, Bosh missed the last 30 games. You can't take anything from that.

Last season, the whole team got off to a slow start because the stars hadn't played together extensively. Bosh was hurt, Dragic wasn't on the team, Hassan's mins were restricted the previous season.

So they hovered around .500. Only were able to get a few games above it. That's 100% on Spo. Bosh is one of the best 2 way players in the league. No need to bench him.

That first season, Dragic played 25 games, Hassan played 48, Bosh missed the last 30 games. You can't take anything from that.

Last season, the whole team got off to a slow start because the stars hadn't played together extensively. Bosh was hurt, Dragic wasn't on the team, Hassan's mins were restricted the previous season.

So they hovered around .500. Only were able to get a few games above it. That's 100% on Spo. Bosh is one of the best 2 way players in the league. No need to bench him.
Can't call it 100% on Spo, some of it is because of Bosh. Dragic post-break both years look identical compared to his pre this year. Spo's a good coach but there is enough smoke there to be caused for concern. It's not necessary to bench him but I'd rather, I think they'd benefit much more from it. Plummeting the usg of Dragic/Whiteside probably hurts Heat more than it helps, 'specially Dragic, and having one of the best two-way players out there on the bench doesn't hurt either

Heat could barely score 100 pts with all the offensive talent they had last year(Post break, both years), kids could do that themselves with more freedom on offense and more plus defenders on hand this time around. Bosh takes a back seat physically or mentally, don't care which one but it should happen

Waiters-Richardson-Bosh are decent pieces off the bench, can even add Reed/Weber

man there is no heat without dwayne wade. how could pat the rat do him like that

Lol I remember I was in here last season, talking about scumbag Riley and how he did some of his players wrong in the past. I got backlash from a couple or few of the heat fans on here who were talking about Riley is a loyal dude and always does right by his players.

Last edited:
Just saw a Vine with Russ being very Odell Beckham-ish. Kinda disturbing 

Don't know how to embed but

Sorry if late

Last edited:
What a turn of events:
Derrick Rose to Rape Accuser You're No Prude You Hooked Up With Nick Young

Rose's Jane Doe accuser claims she was traumatized by the alleged gang rape because she's "prudish" and sexually inexperienced. Rose's team says that's a big fat lie ... and they have a text referring to fellow NBA guard Nick Young to prove it.

According to docs obtained by TMZ Sports, the text was sent from Jane Doe to her roommate in November 2014. It says, "since u goin to nicks can u please tell him to give u my bra lol."

Rose says the roommate confirmed ... Jane Doe was referring to Nick Young in the text (and yes, Nick was dating Iggy at the time).

The docs also claim Jane Doe interacted with lots of celebs and had sexual relationships with at least 2 NBA players other than Rose ... bringing a major question about her credibility into play.

We reached out to Nick Young ... he has no comment.
http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/12/derrick-rose-nick-young-rape-case/?adid=hero1

Keep mouth shut, let attorney speak on your behalf..

Words to live by boys and girls

Yo!

Shareef Oneal gets better and better every time I see him play. His pick and pop game is deadly. Got damn.

Shaq's son being a stretch 4/SF is comical to me :lol:.

Ron Artest son plays JUST like him. No handles, tough, hacking and defense.

We old man :smh:

What a turn of events:

Rose's Jane Doe accuser claims she was traumatized by the alleged gang rape because she's "prudish" and sexually inexperienced. Rose's team says that's a big fat lie ... and they have a text referring to fellow NBA guard Nick Young to prove it.

According to docs obtained by TMZ Sports, the text was sent from Jane Doe to her roommate in November 2014. It says, "since u goin to nicks can u please tell him to give u my bra lol."

Rose says the roommate confirmed ... Jane Doe was referring to Nick Young in the text (and yes, Nick was dating Iggy at the time).

The docs also claim Jane Doe interacted with lots of celebs and had sexual relationships with at least 2 NBA players other than Rose ... bringing a major question about her credibility into play.

Need Buc Em's breakdown.

Thank goodness Russell snitched on Nick Young. Can you imagine this being how he got caught cheating :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Keep mouth shut, let attorney speak on your behalf..

Words to live by boys and girls

Pretty sure all this is coming from his defense team. Nick young can't catch a break :smh: :lol:

Those pgs will be on nt in a few years telling stories about how they held their own when they ran aau with artest and shareef and how Harrison Barnes is a walking mismatch

What a turn of events:

:smh:

That lie detector/photocopier scene from the Wire....I could actually see that playing out in real life w/ Derrick Rose.

*Also...if i'm not mistaken, I think Ron Artest III only has a year or two of b-ball under his belt.

It really does seem like shorty is trying to get her bills paid but that doesn't dismiss that fact that she could have been violated by rose's team. She may have very well agreed to be his jump but didn't sign up to be the whole teams jump.

Back
Top Bottom