2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

now that Tristan Thompson deal last fall wasn't as bad I thought it would be 
sick.gif

Breh this a new era, none of the past deals even hold a candle

New cap got everything lit

We're talking about bench guys swimming in millions.
Borderline starters swimming in millions. Dudes with shot body parts swimming in millions

Last edited:
its crazy how these deals are being handed out and NBA/basketball isnt even the most popular sport in america. i can see that theres a big international influence that helps their market but still outrageous numbers 
sick.gif

Well there's Mike and then there's Marc in addition to Zach. Totally different setup from Dallas where he still didn't have the ball as much as he wanted and was vocal about
Parsons will be the one facilitating the ball into the bigs and Conley isn't going to command the ball either

Not to mention zbo is declining

its crazy how these deals are being handed out and NBA/basketball isnt even the most popular sport in america. i can see that theres a big international influence that helps their market but still outrageous numbers :x

did you not see the baseball deals recently as well :lol:
crazy how football is the most popular, but contracts aren't guranteed

Breh this a new era, none of the past deals even hold a candle

New cap got everything lit

We're talking about bench guys swimming in millions.
Borderline starters swimming in millions. Dudes with shot body parts swimming in millions

Abercrombie Chandler got 94 million with one good knee.

Everything is over.

Parsons will be the one facilitating the ball into the bigs and Conley isn't going to command the ball either

Take the ball out of Conley's hands to give it to Chandler? Doubt it. Hell be a catch and shoot guy and blaming his lack of production on the offense again

He played real well as a stretch PF, so I'm sure that will help some.

How many minutes are there for him tho?

Take the ball out of Conley's hands to give it to Chandler? Doubt it. Hell be a catch and shoot guy and blaming his lack of production on the offense again

He played real well as a stretch PF, so I'm sure that will help some.

How many minutes are there for him tho?
As many as his knees can handle. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom